[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Strange Mail

I just got something in my mail box while playing it said it was from "test1" the subject was "test2" with the message being "test3" and it had one "Steadfast Token" in it. anyone else get this?

the shop for the token was removed but it had a costume box in it and world chat is blowing up about this

Comments

• MaxogMaxog ✭✭
    The shop in it says 100 of them for a "Kaiator Undergrad Casual Uniform"

NEW COSTUMES CONFIRMED
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mail here.
  • Yeah I wasn't paying attention and just noticed mail flashing.
  • nope. nothing to see here.
  • EishaaEishaa ✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    nope. nothing to see here.

Riiiiiiight F)
  • Treeshark wrote: »
    nope. nothing to see here.

I don't want to believe you but I feel like I must >.>.....
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one for a token that doesn't do anything.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    I got one for a token that doesn't do anything.

the token was showing a smart box for a female costume for about 3 minutes when it was removed
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume they are already working on the next cash shop + low chance rng box shenanigans, and that just slipped. As treeshark said, nothing to see here. For the good of our wallets, nothing to see here.
  • I got an Elleon's Mark of Valor, empty store. No idea whether to keep or discard.
  • MarlyLuna wrote: »
    I got an Elleon's Mark of Valor, empty store. No idea whether to keep or discard.

really? most people i saw got the Steadfast Token. Shares the same icon. strange that some people got different things.
  • My party mate and I got the Steadfast Token. I was afraid to accept it at first, in case there was something fishy attached to it.

I gathered it was like when I admin'd for a server of a different game, and it's one typed character difference between giving yourself something and giving it to everyone. ^__^
    (Same for killing. So many apologies I've had to give out...)

Haha. :)Does anyone know if offline players received this?
  • screenshots? :'D
  • ShiroGame wrote: »
    screenshots? :'D

i didnt manage to snag any of the shop before it went down and someone else posted one of the message and the item in another thread
  • MagraalMagraal ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Steadfast_Token.jpg

Possibly refers to the new costumes that got released on JTera a couple weeks ago. Their site is down for maintenance at the moment, once it's back up I'll post a link.

EDIT: Original Source