[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

So EU is getting KNX...

While Gameforge does a questionable p2w on the games they publish, they at least come up with interesting events/additions to their games. Tera over EU has had the league of levelers, dreadspire return, manahan leveling server, forsaken island return and now revamped kelsaik next 10 man raid:
https://board.tera.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/72067-Kelsaik-s-Nest-10-man-raid-–-Your-help-is-needed-10-03-11-03/?postID=897040
I am sure they have more resources, people and permission from BHS to make things like this happen and it is disappointing that in our region we can't get stuff like this to happen.

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if you've noticed, but EME is a different publisher, and has been currently focusing on a console release for... a year and a half?

I wouldn't mind that content either, but clearly the two companies have different growth strategies.

Inb4 10 pages of EU butt kissing.
  • Inb4 10 pages of EU butt kissing.

Rather... how much is EME paying you to lick their but*ocks, cos otherwise i cannot explain so much ardour...
  • *pokes EME* Hey, could we have KNX too? Or dare I even say... KNXX?
  • i remember they did this onces for halloween 3 years ago with KoF? i never got my achivement back then though *sigh*
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    CuteAngel wrote: »

Rather... how much is EME paying you to lick their but*ocks, cos otherwise i cannot explain so much ardour...

the same could be said for you and gameforge then
    at least cassandra made more of a constructive reasoned comment where you just went for a personal dig
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    blabla..

keeping cassandra's candle even when going to toilet?
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    UdonPasta wrote: »
    i remember they did this onces for halloween 3 years ago with KoF? i never got my achivement back then though *sigh*

it was cool when we got that broken fane of kaprima (enemies didnt hurt but they were spongy as heck) that dropped horns and bloodrave weapons.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep personal attacks away from this thread or to strictly pms, unless you want a discussion thread about the possible return of knx, be locked.

As for the topic itself, is no secret that eu tera has stepped up their service and transparency, something I unfortunately cannot say about the current EME. Perhaps when the hype of console tera dies a bit, we will see more service from EME that is not quick cash grab masked as event.

Remember that this is still a beta test in eu, you could say a stress test to make sure the dungeon will run smoothly on their servers. Remember that when knx and knxx were a thing, the entire server lagged in na? Yeah, we don't want that, and for sure eu tera don't.

Plus, the sky cruiser extreme, that was something supposedly to be "exclusive" to eu, eventually made it's way to NA. So it would be no surprise if knx makes its way to NA TERA in the next couple of months.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNX... one of my favourite things to come out of this game. The idea of not getting this worsens my depression. Actually most EU news these days worsens my depression....
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often wonder why it seems like gameforge has more leeway than EME, but w/e
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    CuteAngel wrote: »

kek, the player that is UP TO THIS DAY poking EME and cussing them as hard as he/she can about the vanguard halving thingy.

Yes, totally a paid white knight.

But it's as always: disagree with me = you're wrong, stupid and a paid white knight who's opinion should be discarded.
  • You people still have hopes that EME actually cares for TERA for PC? Well they don't, if they did they would hire CM by now, and they would give us some nice events. All they care about right now is TERA for Consoles and they actually believe that people will abandon their PC accounts with 15+ level 65 characters.

Instead of trying to keep veterans in this game, EME does everything possible to force them quit... and they are good at it.
  • Who cares about EU.. ?
    :anguished:
  • It is quite pathetic that still some keep making forum threads comparing EU's content with NA's content. If those like more the EU's content, why don't they just play the TERA EU instead to make non useful EU comparisons threads on this forum.
  • I wonder how exactly the extreme mode of KNX really looks like haha..