[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Flight suit ground mount mode speed

Hello! I have a question regarding flight suits in ground mount mode. What speed do they have and are they usable as mounts in dungeons and everywhere else? Thx alot! ^_^

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    290 movement speed
  • Ty alot! Can it be used in dungeons/pvpbg?(as ground mount, i know that there is no flying in these places)
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    No it cannot
  • Thank you for the answer :)
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use it as a standard ground mount, which is what the OP was asking.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    MEN9KHFW9M wrote: »
    Ty alot! Can it be used in dungeons/pvpbg?(as ground mount, i know that there is no flying in these places)

Dungeons yes, battlegrounds no.
  • Oh, btw. Does it have any crit bonuses like the dragon and phoenix mounts?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, btw. Does it have any crit bonuses like the dragon and phoenix mounts?

No.
  • Bleh, guess I still need a dragon or phoenix as well after all. Thanks!
  • Omg perfect...but i don't understand 1 thing... I know you can use mounts(ground) in CS so why can it be used as ground mount in dungeon and not in CS also? Or were you referring to pvp where mounting is completely disabled? Thx again, now i can fly happy^_^...or levitate at least :))
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Also works in Ghillie as a ground mount.
  • The flight suit just functions exactly the same as other flying mounts. In open world, you can take off and fly. In dungeons and certain open world areas, you can only be in mount mode, but cannot fly. Some areas are mount restricted so you cannot mount or activate your mechanical flight. The flight suit does not give any additional bonus stats such as Crit power or HP/MP regeneration though. It's purely cosmetic.
  • Perfect answer, thx a lot!
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    There is a version which grants movementspeed passive. There was something in KTERA dev note