Unknown error occured

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=237&fit=clip

Too short.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Unknown error and later disconnected from internet.
  • JulziferJulzifer ✭✭
    Your investment is your choice, wasted or not. Cobalt owes you nothing.
    If there is a single valid reason as to why you should be comped, I'm sure they would do it. But again your asking for a reward for a test, which is free of charge, you have not lost anything. You can't demand compensation for your time, you don't work for them.
    Stop being so entitled and deal with it like the rest of us for God sake.
  • MrAceMrAce ✭✭
    Julzifer wrote: »
    If there is a single valid reason as to why you should be comped, I'm sure they would do it. But again your asking for a reward for a test, which is free of charge, you have not lost anything. You can't demand compensation for your time, you don't work for them.

I fully agree with you mate :+1: :+1:
  • so 4 hours now...any news to share?
  • > @Julzifer said:
    > Your investment is your choice, wasted or not. Cobalt owes you nothing.
    > If there is a single valid reason as to why you should be comped, I'm sure they would do it. But again your asking for a reward for a test, which is free of charge, you have not lost anything. You can't demand compensation for your time, you don't work for them.
    > Stop being so entitled and deal with it like the rest of us for God sake.

Totally agreed on this as well. I'm disappointed of just getting to server selection without having made a character yet, but demanding compensation for just time, which they seem to use to whine about there's being wasted, is not mature at all.

Betas launch days or beta in general always come with problems. Just recently the game soul worker from them did and does have the same issues.
  • edited March 9
    Stop being so entitled and deal with it like the rest of us for God sake.[/quoN

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with you, however i do want to correct you on something. Compensation is not a Reward. Those two words mean completely different things. Google the definitions and you will see. lol
  • ECXHXA3XD7 wrote: »
    ECXHXA3XD7 wrote: »
    Whats the point in a beta test if no one can even get into the game to do the testing lmfao

A beta test is more than just testing the game finding login issues is all part of the beta process also, better to find them now than at launch

This isn't the type of login issue that has anything to do with bugs. This is a login issue that has to do with not being prepared for server congestion due to everyone trying to get online at the same time and flooding the server. That type of issue has to do with being prepared for quite honestly an obvious prediction pretty much with every mmo these days.

"Unknown Error Occurred,'argument not found' error_code=-2 & 'invalid format string" is not a simple mass login issue
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    It's not even the only error code I've gotten
  • ECXHXA3XD7 wrote: »
    Whats the point in a beta test if no one can even get into the game to do the testing lmfao

A beta test is more than just testing the game finding login issues is all part of the beta process also, better to find them now than at launch

This isn't the type of login issue that has anything to do with bugs. This is a login issue that has to do with not being prepared for server congestion due to everyone trying to get online at the same time and flooding the server. That type of issue has to do with being prepared for quite honestly an obvious prediction pretty much with every mmo these days.

"Unknown Error Occurred,'argument not found' error_code=-2 & 'invalid format string" is not a simple mass login issue

Don't be stupid. Everyone knows this has to do with server congestion. It's common sense. You do have that i hope.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Did ANYONE pay attention to my "Please do not feed the trolls" post?

:eyeroll:
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    > @Tenshi1 said:
    > Did ANYONE pay attention to my "Please do not feed the trolls" post?
    >
    > :eyeroll:

The one above you or someone before?
  • We're making progress with the issue PS4 player's have been seeing. It may not be 100% resolved, but it sounds like it might allow more players in if you fully restart TERA on your Console.
  • Terranova667Terranova667 ✭✭
    edited March 9

Don't be stupid. Everyone knows this has to do with server congestion. It's common sense. You do have that i hope.

I i'm a network admin and i can tell you this is nothing to do with congestion, and what are you Twelve on youtube do you need to throw insults around,
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > We're making progress with the issue PS4 player's have been seeing. It may not be 100% resolved, but it sounds like it might allow more players in if you fully restart TERA on your Console.

Fully testart? Like just close and open again or re-install?