Unknown error occured

Comments

• Even with the log in issues, it's really exciting to see Tera on my PS4 <3
  • Not the good format string, huummmm you should try size xxl so... Hereeee we are with the strings of the universe (waiting is no good for my mental stability )
  • JulziferJulzifer ✭✭
    > @ECXHXA3XD7 said:
    > Julzifer wrote: »
    >
    > Your investment is your choice, wasted or not. Cobalt owes you nothing.
    > If there is a single valid reason as to why you should be comped, I'm sure they would do it. But again your asking for a reward for a test, which is free of charge, you have not lost anything. You can't demand compensation for your time, you don't work for them.
    > Stop being so entitled and deal with it like the rest of us for God sake.[/quoN Julzifer wrote: »
    >
    > Your investment is your choice, wasted or not. Cobalt owes you nothing.
    > If there is a single valid reason as to why you should be comped, I'm sure they would do it. But again your asking for a reward for a test, which is free of charge, you have not lost anything. You can't demand compensation for your time, you don't work for them.
    > Stop being so entitled and deal with it like the rest of us for God sake.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't necessarily agree or disagree with you, however i do want to correct you on something. Compensation is not a Reward. Those two words mean completely different things. Google the definitions and you will see. lol

I know the difference between the two, although I'm not sure quite how much you do. What you seem to be asking for is not really compensation since you are not a victim of any malicious intent or anything like that. What you seem to want is indeed reward for the time you have invested/wasted of your own volition.
    Next time use the correct word to describe your meaning and you won't get schooled on appropriate vocabulary.
    Peace ✌️
  • So i just woke up from my nap an looks like its still the same for some
  • We're making progress with the issue PS4 player's have been seeing. It may not be 100% resolved, but it sounds like it might allow more players in if you fully restart TERA on your Console.

I tried that and still not able to get to the server select screen i either get the Invalid format string error or the you have been disconnected from the server message.
  • Jiggo89Jiggo89 ✭✭
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > We're making progress with the issue PS4 player's have been seeing. It may not be 100% resolved, but it sounds like it might allow more players in if you fully restart TERA on your Console.

No it dosent Work for me :)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Not working for me either, still can't get into the server
  • Well at least i made it to select server screen faster this time so i guess they are making progress
  • Same here cannot login
  • AlmareaAlmarea ✭✭
    i'm still at work so i don't really mind plus its kinda normal for a beta stress day which was the same when it was released on pc !
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for the updates @CobaltDragon
  • Strange there was not that pb on the closed beta (I think)
  • Looks like it allowed some in, but still not quite the overall effect we had hoped for.
    Your confirmations are important, and the information is helpful to the Teams that are actively investigating.
    If you decide to retry, and still no luck, please try to include PS4 NA or EU in your comment.
    Also, thank you all so much for your patience.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Okay now it just said check my internet connection
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    AND unknown error again...

It like it took 3 steps back