Unknown error occured

Comments

• I kinda feel bad for rushing my wife at the grocery store now.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon thanks for the update! Will you let us know when you restart it?
  • MuayuMuayu ✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon thanks for the update! Will you let us know when you restart it?

According to twitter, they should have restarted it about 7 minutes ago
  • EU
    Still, No change at all.
    This was very rich experience with this game... for past few hours I very enjoyed not seeing even server selection.
    Well delivered :+1:

Anyway, have fun every1 :D
  • For those on PS4 EU, can you please try exiting out of TERA ( closing the App ) and then restarting it.

Any progress in getting past Title or Server Select now ?
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    edited March 9
    None what so ever. Right now the most often occuring thing is getting stuck at 'Connected'
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > For those on PS4 EU, can you please try exiting out of TERA ( closing the App ) and then restarting it.
    >
    > Any progress in getting past Title or Server Select now ?

Can’t say for EU, but PS4 NA there is no change.
  • Nothing on the NA side still on the server select after closing ap and getting back in
  • For those on PS4 EU, can you please try exiting out of TERA ( closing the App ) and then restarting it.

Stuck on Title Screen with "CONNECTED" displaying. UK PS4
  • MuayuMuayu ✭✭
    NA PS4 still stuck on server selection.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    In the future, could you just cut the Terms of Service out or have it show just one, I get stuck on that when I get past getting stuck on 'Connected'

no luck it froze on connected another reboot gave the error messages again.
  • Sweden, EU, still getting "Unknown error occured" when trying to connect to server
  • KabaalKabaal ✭✭
    No difference here. I either just get errors from the very first 'Press X' or if i get past that it disconnects while the server screen is loading.
  • NautilesNautiles ✭✭
    That's unfortunate..