[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Hi! I'm new to the forums! Username and Steam questions inside!

First off, will I get the option to change this name? D:
I look like someone drew a monster with their eyes closed while sleeping & snoring then smooshed into flat into the size of a name.

Secondly, do our profiles here tie to our in-game accounts at all? And if so, how do I make that happen with Steam? :)

Thanks in advance! Also HELLO! :D:D
-name

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there-

Welcome to the forums- if you are new to the game as well, hope you enjoyed the first few segments of your gameplay :3

Please look at this thread by GM Geletron to see how to change your forum nickname.

I'm not quite sure how Steam accounts work with this forum, or the game, but i would say that the two accounts are separate and not linked. much appreciation if someone else could confirm.

Cheers,

seraphinush
    - Archer
    - Ascension Valley
  • Please look at this thread by GM Geletron to see how to change your forum nickname.
    Thanks!!

And it looks like forum accounts aren't tied to our in-game chars at all. It's up to us to let ourselves be known! And I'm okay with that! :)
    Thanks for everything!

Whea
    -Priest
    -Highwatch
  • WuruqWuruq ✭✭✭
    We had the option to show a small profile with the name/race/class/level/server of one of our characters on the old forums, but it unfortunately didn't return to the new forums. Hopefully that might change in the future.

I'm not entirely sure by what you mean about Steam being tied to our in-game accounts. However, If you play through the Steam launcher, your screenshots can be uploaded to Steam rather than going to the TERA Screenshots folder (if you press the Steam screenshot button, that is) like with other Steam games. It also tracks how many hours you've played like with other games on Steam. AFAIK, there isn't much more than that.

Anyway, welcome to the forums!
  • Wuruq wrote: »
    I'm not entirely sure by what you mean about Steam being tied to our in-game accounts.
    I am pretty new to steam, and thought maybe the steam game was different than the stand-alone client. ^__^

I was confused was all when enmasse didn't recognize my email used for steam and my tera game. I now understand it's all pretty separate! :)

• Oh boy! New question!

So I see that when you're not at on the tera forums, but instead looking at the enmasse account settings (where you set up your public identity), you can have your tera account information there.

Mine isn't. Does anyone know why? For example, I got to use the change server / move my character to a different server settings and there are no characters found anywhere. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance! :))