Come tune into our weekly News Stream! Find all of TERA console and PC news here:

Unknown error occured

Comments

• I get past connected and can't get past play
  • I have never seen so much incompetence
  • Yes same here, I hope when the devs are saying the servers are letting a few more people in they realise that the game freezes after connection or we can't get past the play screen
    EU
  • edited March 9
    PS4 NA is seeing massive amounts of logins right now. Too soon to call it "fixed" but we're hopeful.
    PS4 EU is still having issues, so we'll check stability of PS4 NA for a bit, and then might apply the same changes that were made, to the PS4 EU Servers, which will hopefully fix them as well.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    edited March 9
    So, 40 minuted of baffling about, after Argon Beast opened invo and now stuck there on loading. I don't think this is moving, gonna shut it. Let's see if I get back in
  • AlmareaAlmarea ✭✭
    oh ? yay ! just in time, im heading home soon
  • This is a beta, errors are expected. Don't see why people are getting so angry, hopefully it can get fixed soon enough!! Hopefully this won't take away too much time from out playtime.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > PS4 NA is seeing massive amounts of logins right now. Too soon to call it "fixed" but we're hopeful.
    > PS4 EU is still having issues, so we'll check stability of PS4 NA for a bit, and then might apply the same changes that were made.

srsly u will look how NA Server perform AND THEN treat the EU Server same? are kidding me?
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    Well, if NA crashes and burns why do the same to EU?
  • Dear God....get a move on... First the beta tests are not transferrable to the live account and now 7 hours later still not able to test?
  • SchrottsockeSchrottsocke ✭✭
    edited March 9
    > @Monttu said:
    > Well, if NA crashes and burns why do the same to EU?

sry but this is beyond stupid...srsly after 7hour this gets embarrising
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    edited March 9
    Full sentences please, I don't talk text speak.
    So, I got back in but my character is missing. 1/1 yet there's an empty screen.

Edit: nevermind, it was on the other server...?
  • MuayuMuayu ✭✭
    NA PS4 currently past character creation screen, in opening cut scene
  • Made a character. Played for 5 minutes before blue screen. Now a 22 minute que to log back in.
  • Character creation screen! =)

UPDATE: Was just disconnected from sever. Unable to log back on.