Unknown error occured

Comments

• Character creation screen! =)

UPDATE: Was just disconnected from sever. Unable to log back on.

Oh yeah PS4 NA
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    Yeah, get to Velika, round the corner and freeze.
  • PS4 NA in queue 20 minute wait. That’s something at least.
  • "You are 1594th in line. If you have to wait more than 10 minutes, you may receive a gift" lol Thats after trying to relog after i got screen freeze after reaching about lvl 9
  • > @ECXHXA3XD7 said:
    > "You are 1594th in line. If you have to wait more than 10 minutes, you may receive a gift" lol Thats after trying to relog after i got screen freeze after reaching about lvl 9

At least you are in queue.... Still waiting for more than 7 hours now...
  • The second PS4-NA server is now up! If you're in the queue, hop out and log onto the new PS4 NA server!
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > The second PS4-NA server is now up! If you're in the queue, hop out and log onto the new PS4 NA server!

And EU?!
  • Europe is second-tier
  • Second server logged on quickly. Just finished character creation and watching opening cutscene now. I'm so freakin excited :3
  • PS4 NA. Made it to last step before Velika, stuck on loading screen.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    Vanguards window might crash you, a heads up
  • Fix EU, wtf?
  • ArcaneDog wrote: »
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > The second PS4-NA server is now up! If you're in the queue, hop out and log onto the new PS4 NA server!
    And EU?!
    EU had a second Server originally, while NA didn't.
    If you're meaning the PS4 EU Login issues, that is something we're still monitoring and should hopefully have the resolution coming soon.
  • RDub70RDub70
    edited March 9
    PS4 NA. Back to "Check Internet/Errors" again. Won't connect to server. At least i got to lvl 10!
    ** posted this and hit X...connected. /sigh
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > ArcaneDog wrote: »
    >
    > > @CobaltDragon said:
    > > The second PS4-NA server is now up! If you're in the queue, hop out and log onto the new PS4 NA server!
    > And EU?!
    >
    >
    >
    > EU had a second Server originally, while NA didn't.
    > If you're meaning the PS4 EU Login issues, that is something we're still monitoring and should hopefully have the resolution coming soon.

ETA on fixing the log in issues?