Unknown error occured

1202122232426»

Comments

• RCMPMFGNYYRCMPMFGNYY ✭✭
    edited March 9
    So I've just tried it again, people what is that the :-) hahahahaha what is that kiddie [filtered], I laugh at death what that stink, that's embarrassing, for such a minute to waste time and to program something, yes yes yeeeeess:-) age what a shame. And goodbye game

Again, nothing with good mmo, Eso remains the best at the moment. At Wow nothing comes ran no chance.
  • MonttuMonttu ✭✭
    > @RCMPMFGNYY said:
    > So I've just tried it again, people what is that the :-) hahahahaha what is that kiddie [filtered], I laugh at death what that stink, that's embarrassing, for such a minute to waste time and to program something, yes yes yeeeeess:-) age what a shame. And goodbye game
    >
    > Again, nothing with good mmo, Eso remains the best at the moment. At Wow nothing comes ran no chance.

Excuse me what?
  • Useless company, incapable of even fixing the log in issues so we can test the game... Thanks for wasting 10 hours...
  • As an update, PS4 NA might be getting a 3rd Server at the rate things are going.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > As an update, PS4 NA might be getting a 3rd Server at the rate things are going.

And EU is still not accessable, good job!
  • The crashing the kicking is real
  • they need to make different phases because there too many ppl in one phase might save the game
  • NMEFAME6P4 wrote: »
    they need to make different phases because there too many ppl in one phase might save the game

You can change channels manually FYI
  • Still getting the same error...