[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Could someone PLEASE lower the number of Goddess's Tears needed for the Quatrefoil Brooch?

I've been making sure to do lots of IOD dailies, and I saved up 2k+ Shadecore Tokens. Only to get 17 Goddess's Tears. Now with the ones I've happened to obtain from CA, I have 21. Of 300. I've killed probably thousands of IOD bams now, and I still need 279 more. Now, I don't think it is fair to those such as me, who already bought with tokens, to lower the tokens needed to buy it, so perhaps it would be best to lower the amount needed to craft it.

Technically, the tooltip of the Tear even says, "Quatrefoil Brooch requires 100 of these." (Which is incorrect, since it is actually 100 for a Goddess's Gem, which you need 3 of.) Now, I think that would be MUCH more reasonable, while still making it hard. I mean, it's an amazing brooch. It shouldn't be easy. It should be really hard. It should take tons of work. But 300 makes me feel by the time I get one, there will be a better one available. 300... it's not really feeling worth it. There's a point where something becomes so hard to get, that it doesn't even feel worth it. Lowering it to 200, 150, 100, or something would make it feel actually worth it, at least to me. I imagine I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I can't imagine there are more than a couple brooches per server atm. ._.

EDIT: It seems feasible is the wrong word. Realistic or viable is better.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    wouldn't be fair to people that swiped to craft one already :^)
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    How many people are those though, 10 total on all the servers? : /

And I'm not wanting to obtain it easily. IT SHOULD BE REALLY HARD. I just want it to feel possible.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Is not that much tbh, in MT there are 3 quatrefoil brooches for sale, lowest one at 900k. I think the grind pays off if you sell it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing there is not much of an issue for people who play multiple characters. The real issue comes for players who only limit to 1 or 2 characters like myself. I don't have any problems with the brooch being that hard to craft, i am a very crafty person and always end up getting what i want in game. Sure it takes me longer since i farm only on 2 characters, but patience is a virtue. In the end, it will pay off.
  • I don't wanna sound bm but

Stop crying about every little thing and expect them to spoon feed you.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    >_> I don't want it handed to me. Did you read anything but the topic title? I simply want it to feel more feasible, geez.

I WANT TO WORK HARD FOR IT. I don't expect it now either. Even if needed less, I am still a ways away. It simply isn't feeling doable as is.
  • feasible means handed to you in your mindset. welcome to tera, korean grind game. keep grinding, no tears only dreams
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    It's like you guys think I am saying
    "OMG, this gaem is 2 much wrk. Just send impratr n broch 2 me pls thx"

I'm not. At all. If someone asked for it to be 10 or 50 tears, I'd think that was ridiculous. Even 100 is the low end. I only brought that up initially because of the tooltip. It's supposed to be hard. It's supposed to be a grind.

Easy =/= feasible. I just want it to feel somewhat possible to someday maybe do. Because with two characters, it is feeling like it won't ever be doable.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    *looks up definition of feasible* "possible to do easily or conveniently." okay, not the word I am looking for. Let's go with realistic or viable.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Alright then, teach me your ways. How do I quickly get 400k?
  • by playing the game
  • LexusLFALexusLFA
    edited June 2016
    i've actually took into the account of calculating the most cheapest way to achieve one yourself and yes it's a bit grindy but basically by grinding 6 iods ( shadetop/shadecores ) on 5 characters a day for 30 days straight will get you 330ish goddess tears, and it also only took me about 20k or less to get master armor craft. then what's left is the foil bases which i'd just buy them off the broker for about 70k. so yes it's a bit grindy but it's definitely affordably achievable with much grind if doing less iods on less chars a day still. also i have loads of elite crafts pots which also helped and i net the new brooch design for about only 10k during the double drops. so all in all it'll only take me 100kish to craft one myself by the time i actually grind all these lol..
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Wow, I have no idea where all this gold is coming from. Since I started playing again a week or two before the Ninja patch, I've only made 90k. No large purchases with it either.
  • there's lots of ways to make money right now. i'm surprise the market isn't inflating that hard yet (i hope) with much alts grinding vg's you net alone some decent gold per day. then you can sell other alternative stuff you could be grinding.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    The new brooch is literally 2% better over Quickquarve. There's no rush.

The best they can do now is increase the Goddess Tear drop rate in dungeons. I have a feeling they will do that sooner or later.
    Buying the brooch premade from another player feels like a huge ripoff, unless it's super cheap - like less than 700k. You can gather the brooch materials for around that much, and have the chance to get a second one for free. Plus, you get your own (or your friend's) name engraved on it instead of some rando's.