Come tune into our weekly News Stream! Find all of TERA console and PC news here:

Console Frequently Asked Questions - Updated March 9th 2018

Comments

• I was annoyed because I will not be able to play, because to play the beta that is only for North America and Europe and the other countries that are outside these continetes, will not be able to play or get the rewards of the beta, I will not create an account myself and lie saying that I have a residence in these places, I am from Brazil and I can not play, I think that if it is an open beta test everyone could play and now for the news I see there will be prizes for beta players. this is not certain to make others excluded. thanks for listening.
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    Do we keep the EMP in the shop or is that to be spent during the beta ?
  • Im the only one who has the CE-34878-0 error?
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    4CP4C5DTXD wrote: »
    Im the only one who has the CE-34878-0 error?

We are all getting the random crash and error
  • A new update has been provided on the first page, for players who are unable to leave the city of Velika by Flightpath for the Story Quest.
  • I don’t mean to seem like a nag and I never posted on a forum before so I don’t know how this works, but can I get a straight answer on the rewards from the leveling and stress test. Will the rewards be able to be claimed at the actual launch. I’ve searched and haven’t found the answer. I’d like to know if it’s worth more than playing casually to make sure I get all these. Thank you very much in advanced and terribly sorry once again if I made a mistake by posting this.
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    Vifts wrote: »
    Do we keep the EMP in the shop or is that to be spent during the beta ?

No. You're supposed to spend it in the beta. It's there for testing purposes.
  • These constant crashes are getting ridiculous. Sort your servers out before you launch an obt
  • hi, just want to say as a console gamer.... is there a plan for tera getting inverted camera for X-axis? i cant really play the game properly when it involved moving camera alot but theres no X-axis invert option other than Y-axis which i understand on PC... but this is console
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    Where are the EU servers located? I can't see the ping in game but my skills feels abit sluggish maybe from the amount of people playing.
  • Are we able to keep our created character and name after the beta
    or will this also be wiped with the progress
  • Weekage85 wrote: »
    hi, just want to say as a console gamer.... is there a plan for tera getting inverted camera for X-axis? i cant really play the game properly when it involved moving camera alot but theres no X-axis invert option other than Y-axis which i understand on PC... but this is console

I wanted to ask about that too. I always play games with inverted cameras. Glad for the Y-axis but I am hoping to get X-axis as well. I can play this game a lot better with the option for the X-axis camera invet.
  • Will there exist any connection between your PC Account and your PS4/XB1 Account?
    My expectation is a big fat NO! but I was hoping to use some of my PC Account items on the PS4
    any chance this might occur?
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Omg,too much questions.
  • Any chance of getting a classic control option added to the game the controller on pc had a better layout.