There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Male Brawler Loading screen contest

We need one!!! I'd like to stare at something other than Elins while it takes forever to load.

Got nothing against them. My main is one but lets be honest, it would be awesome...

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1000

Girls need something to drool at too please. Where are our big burly brawler men in bikinis? C'mon people.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    +1000

Girls need something to drool at too please. Where are our big burly brawler men in bikinis? C'mon people.

borat-mankini.jpg
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    +1000

borat-mankini.jpg

Add some gantlets to it and you win the loading screen contest
  • I guess it they wanted to make another contest, they'd announce it already.
    But since it's not about nyaaa-kawaii-elin-desu-cute-little-girl-with-animal-ears-and-tail-nyaaaaa / other females, i doubt there'll be new art contest :<
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Ofc.. If its nit about b00bs or elins why make it?
    i really hoped we will have it :heartbreak:
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    It's gonna be male brawlers with the thickest booty in revealing outfit all over again.
    Lapomko wrote: »
    It's gonna be male brawlers with the thickest booty in revealing outfit all over again.

Let's do this...
  • It probably won't happen because they have no CM, not because it's not kawaiidesune (did people miss all the beefcake in the summer contest art?)

I don't even think the prizes from the previous contest have even been delivered yet.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    With no CM a drawing contest looks like not being held this time.
  • YeehawYeehaw ✭✭
    Yassssss thick human male booty
  • PrincessArielPrincessAriel ✭✭
    edited March 10
    Make this a thing please! Male brawlers deserve attention too :) I'd love to see artists give this a try!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I, also would enjoy a shameless display of masculine pulchritude.

The part I was thinking of starts 30 seconds in.
    Catservant wrote: »
    I, also would enjoy a shameless display of masculine pulchritude.

The part I was thinking of starts 30 seconds in.

MOAR
  • edited March 12
    Make this a thing please! Male brawlers deserve attention too :) I'd love to see artists give this a try!
    It was something suggested to us recently.
    Can't confirm anything at this time, but it's something I'd also like to see as well.