There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

March 13th Patch Notes

Any news on when the Male Brawler patch notes will be released? :3

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The patch is out tomorrow and still no patch notes
    flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
  • AnnieyAnniey ✭✭
    It feels to me with the whole console thing male brawler has been ignored. I would have liked to know more about all of it in advance. May be know about the leveling event more? If there is one. I still don't know much for sure since I guess I'm not finding the right info
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    There is an in game thing on the Calendar at least.
    On March 13 Male Brawlers come to TERA.

From March 13 to April 10, Madra will send Male Brawlers that reach level 15 some sweet loots via in game parcel so they can knockout any BAMs that stand in their way.

Any player that logs in from March 13 to March 20 will receive one free character slot expansion voucher via in game parcel.

Hurry up and get to max level by March 16 to March 19 so you can participate in the Dungeon Highlight Solos events which will include Pot o' Green event loot box.

For all you weekend warriors play for at solid three hours, Saturday thru Sunday, starting the weekend of March 17 to receive one Weekend Boom Box each weekend via parcel.
    March 17 thru March 18
    March 24 thru March 25
    March 31 thru April 1
    April 7 thru April 8
  • Doing one last review for accuracy, then the Patch Notes will be posted.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    Usually just follow ktera and europe for patch notes. Usually patch notes here are not complete, typos, or leads to more questions.

I'm expecting a surge of unaware people to complain tomorrow about set bonuses disappearing from their old necklace and rings along with wanting an event to get silver talents cause everyone and their neighbors are buying them all out on broker. Just watch tomorrow and I'll prove you right.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    all i want to know is what the new hairs are going to cost and if/how there sold, Fashion coupon wise i mean. :disappointed:
    kinda sad that we cant even get info 24h before the patch comes out :sob: :sob: :sob:
  • DpkFicxllDpkFicxll ✭✭
    edited March 12
    coming soon, hope they bring mask to us
  • NorafinNorafin ✭✭
    DpkFicxll wrote: »
    coming soon, hope they bring mask to us

Nobody cared who I was...
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > Doing one last review for accuracy, then the Patch Notes will be posted.

When are they getting posted?? It’s been a few hours.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    edited March 12
    Speaking of the Gameforge patch notes.

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-66-03-the-male-brawler-2
    New Contents

The Male Brawler
    • The patch will allow the creation of male human characters in the existing Brawler class.
    • All existing costumes for brawlers, which are available for Fashion Coupons, can now also be worn by male brawlers. Costumes that are limited to female characters are exceptions to this.
    • In patch 66 it is not possible to use a Race Change Voucher to transform a female brawler into a male brawler.
    • Male brawlers can be created for an unlimited time.
    • The maximum number of available Character Slots has been increased from 18 to 19.

Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
    • For 5-player groups
    • Required item level for daily quests: 439 (normal) / 446 (Hard)
    • Minimum level: 65
    • 1 daily entry, 2 for club members

Exclusive Hairstyles and Hat Placement
    • Change your look and stand out from the crowd! Full details on these cool new features can be found in our preview.

PvP Rankings
    • Thanks to the new rankings, you can see how you compare with other players on three battlegrounds. You can find more details in our preview.

Dungeon Changes

Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
    • Difficulty of the boss monsters has been adjusted

Item Changes
    • Set bonuses for tier 0 to 11 equipment items from prior to patch 61 have been removed
    • Confirmation prompt when learning legendary riding and crafting skills has been added
    • Characters over level 30 will now be notified when a crystal is missing from their equipment by the character icon flashing white in the menu. There is also a system message when the profile is opened
    • Enchant costs for medium and low-level equipment items have been changed:
      • Gold required per attempt has been reduced
      • Amount of materials per attempt has been adjusted (sometimes higher, sometimes lower)

PvP Changes
    • Some battleground rewards have been increased by approx. 45%: Corsairs' Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon reward daily quests with 800 and 840 Gold respectively
    • Guild BAMs appear within the guild war area
      • Rewards are sent by parcel post if you have participated in at least one battle

Class Changes

Ninja
    • Burning Heart can now only hit once, but it causes triple damage

Warrior
    • Rising Fury now correctly generates more than 1 edge when multiple targets are hit
    • New glyph for Traverse Cut has been added: increases the duration of your own buff in the defensive stance

Other Changes
    • Quests up to and around the Bastion of Lok have been adjusted for a better flow
    • Various monster names and respawn times for quest goals have been adjusted
    • It is now possible to fly from Velika to Crescentia from level 10, and from Velika to Lumbertown from level 13
    • Small game interface optimizations to reduce impact on performance
    • Position to which you teleport via "Redeem" in the Vanguard window has been changed

Highlights for me are:
    • Small game interface optimizations to reduce impact on performance
    • Characters over level 30 will now be notified when a crystal is missing from their equipment by the character icon flashing white in the menu. There is also a system message when the profile is opened
    • Enchant costs for medium and low-level equipment items have been changed:
      • Gold required per attempt has been reduced
      • Amount of materials per attempt has been adjusted (sometimes higher, sometimes lower)

Not sure what kind of performance tweaks it would be, but anything to make it better is appreciated.

The missing a crystal flashing is both a nice teaching tool for new players to actually equip the things and something that can help those who for some reason don't have a crystalbind of some kind active to realize that they've lost something. Or that you've forgot to equip them again after upgrading the weapon/changing crystal setups.

The enchanting cost changes are a royal pain to find a list for.
    The best I've managed is some Japanese TERA patch notes.

Main Update from them: https://tera.pmang.jp/info/update/2018/2/index (The Twisthshard weapon gets a big graphic there. Also has some images and videos for the hat placement thing, at the bottom of the page.)
    The full list of all cost changes: https://tera.pmang.jp/notices/1422#Equipment
    Which has four images of them as links, but since they are hosted by them I'm just linking to where you can click on them.

Extracted data of the new costs in the Essential Mana style.
    Guardian  
    Weapon                 +1    +2    +3    +4    +5    +6    TS  Total
    Golden Talent           7     9    13    14    16    21     9     89  
    Wood Scrap              7    11    12    16    23    33    11    113
    Archdevan Catalyst                                         49     49
    Gold                  112   159   191   237   309   435   652   2068

Chest                  +1    +2    +3    +4    +5    +6    TS  Total
    Golden Talent           6     9    10    11    11    14     6     76  
    Wood Scrap              5     7     9    11    16    24     8     73
    Archdevan Catalyst                                         35     35
    Gold                   78   116   136   170   221   310   460   1491

Hand Feet              +1    +2    +3    +4    +5    +6    TS  Total
    Golden Talent           5     6     6    10    10    12     5     54  
    Wood Scrap              4     6     7     9    13    19     6     64
    Archdevan Catalyst                                         28     28
    Gold                   62    91   108   136   179   251   366   1193

Twistshard
    Weapon                 +1    +2    +3    +4    +5    +6    +7    +8    +9    FM  Total 
    Golden Talent          22    20    22    26    27    25    29    35    36     7    249
    Polished Arunic Ore     4     6     7     8    11    15    20    25    34    10    140
    Archdevan Oil                                                                14     14
    Gold                  549   621   738   873  1062  1314  1638  2070  2619  3393  14877

Chest                  +1    +2    +3    +4    +5    +6    +7    +8    +9    FM  Total 
    Golden Talent          16    14    20    20    17    17    21    24    27     4    180
    Polished Arunic Ore     3     4     4     6     8    11    14    18    24     6     98
    Archdevan Oil                                                                11     11
    Gold                  387   450   522   621   756   936  1170  1476  1872  2496  10686

Hand Feet              +1    +2    +3    +4    +5    +6    +7    +8    +9    FM  Total 
    Golden Talent          10    14    12    10    13    16    17    22    18     4    136
    Polished Arunic Ore     3     3     4     6     7     8    11    14    20     6     82
    Archdevan Oil                                                                 8      8
    Gold                  315   360   423   495   612   747   936  1179  1494  1896   8457

Accessories and Belts (Sorry, I can't parse which is which, so I provided current and what it changes to.)
    Silver Talent  /  ?  /  Gold
    12 -> 10  /  20 -> 25  /  754 -> 226
    8 -> 6  /  13 -> 16  /  493 -> 148

35 -> 24  /  7 -> 12  /  1950 -> 1365
    23 -> 16  /  5 -> 8  /  1367 -> 957

I apologize for any transcription errors made.

Please note that the above are NOT NA patch notes, so while likely that we have the same thing, please don't take this for granted until we see ours.

EDIT - Changed a total that was wrong.
  • SageWinduSageWindu ✭✭✭
    edited March 12
    Enchant costs for medium and low-level equipment items have been changed:
    - Gold required per attempt has been reduced
    - Amount of materials per attempt has been adjusted (sometimes higher, sometimes lower)

Huh. Wish I saw this earlier today...

Observation: Oh, this post was literally just made. I don;t feel so bad now. :)
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Are the patch notes up yet?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Maybe I will actually try to enchant my gear now. Hurray for Burning Heart. Having to stun to get all hits in was getting old.

Will there be a leveling event? I sure hope we get human male garment bag in the shop at least. That is so nice when everyone is leveling the same race n gender.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Will there be a leveling event? I sure hope we get human male garment bag in the shop at least. That is so nice when everyone is leveling the same race n gender.
    - Yes
This discussion has been closed.