[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
March 13th 2018 Patch Notes - Updated
Human Males can now be Brawlers.
Increased the maximum number of Character Slots from 18 to 19.
Race Change Vouchers and Gender Change Vouchers cannot currently be used to change Female Brawlers into Male Brawlers.
See the Brawler Page for more information.
Additional information can also be found on the Brawler Events & Promotions Page
Ruinous Manor (Normal/Hard)
The Ruinous Manor dungeon is back, with some balance adjustments:
- Players can queue for hard mode with item level 446; normal with item level 439.
- Added Elemental Essence and Wall of Souls Fragments to the loot table.
Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
- We made a balance adjustment to the first three bosses.
- Revised loot table.
Revised loot tables for other dungeons:
- Thaumetal Refinery
- Lilith’s Keep (Hard)
- RK-9 Kennel
- Sky Cruiser Endeavor
- Broken Prison
- Burning Heart only deals 1 strike’s worth of damage.
- Burning Heart damage increased 3× to compensate.
- Rising Fury only gives 1 edge no matter how many targets are hit.
- Added Lingering Traverse Cut glyph to increase effect durations for party members.
- Reduced glyph cost of Lingering Traverse Cut glyph that affects self only from 2 to 1.
- There’s a new icon on main menu; or use (ALT+L) shortcut to access.
- Covers Fraywind Canyon, Corsairs’ Stronghold, and Champions’ Skyring.
- Must compete in 5 or more battlegrounds in a season to check your current ranking for that battleground.
- Rankings will reset with this update.
- Added a Restyle Hat function in the Dressing Room.
- Saving changes for restyled hats consumes a Hat Styler item.
- Specialty Store Merchants now sell Hat Stylers to allow you to change size, position, and angle of hats.
Added confirmations for when you use a superior (gold) rarity skill book or design.
Optimized UI to improve frame rate in dungeons and open world.
Added a notification to players above level 30 if a crystal slot is empty.
Update March 14th 2018
There has been a Welterweight Brawler Box tooltip correction. The Box delivers an Elite Status Voucher (7-day). The Tooltip incorrectly listed Elite Status Voucher (15-day).
Update March 14th 2018
Federation Gem Crate localization fix. It's name had been changed unintentionally to "Surprise Loot Box 22".
Hair Style Coupons
- More information will be announced, however the Hair Style Coupons will not be available today.
Gear Enchantment and Upgrade
- While Enchanting and Upgrading Guardian Gear and Twistshard Gear, we significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade.
- This change did not effect Enchanting and Upgrading Frostmetal Gear or Stormcry Gear.
- Increased gold rewards for Corsairs’ Stronghold and Fraywind Canyon.
- Updated some early story quest flows.
- Players can now fly from Velika to Crescentia at level 10 and to Lumbertown at level 13.
- Added Rally BAMs to Civil Unrest: Velika.
- Removed set effects from accessories and gear.
- Various localization fixes.
Update March 13th 2018
Fashion Coupon Store - The following items have been removed.
Exclusive Tab :
Summon NPC: Monti
Summon NPC: Phargo
Summon NPC: Schwab
Summon NPC: Dimon
50% Reputation Boost (5 Hours)
50% Gold Hunter Boost (1 Hour)
50% Gold Hunter Boost (5 hours)
30% XP Boost (1 Hour)
30% XP Boost (5 Hour)
Noctenite Scythes - Same style Weapon Skin as Passionate Phoenix Scythe.
Drunkard's Overcoat - There was a duplicate Drunkard's Overcoat.
Noctenite Powerfists - Same style Weapon Skin as Frostmetal Fists.
Noctenite Shuriken - Same style Weapon Skin as North Star skin.
One additional change to the Exclusive Tab of the Fashion Coupon Store
Apothecary Dye - Instead of being removed from the Fashion Coupon Store, the price will be adjusted to 1000 Fashion Coupons.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.