More updates to the TERA x PUBG Event! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30912/more-pubg-x-tera-event-updates/p1?new=1
[PC] We will be having a maintenance on 3/26 from 8-11 a.m. PDT (3 hours). We appreciate your patience and understanding! For updates, go here: http://bit.ly/2HCvDOk
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

Source for expensive golden talents and inflation found.

Comments

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Lapomko wrote: »
    Can these goldsellers in velika be crack down and all their golds be stripped off from all their mule accounts? They hurt the economy and their gold is very cheap. This will destroy economy if left unattendedd and seen in many mmorpg when gold sellers take over. We are already hit by soaring high golden talents prices.

Tempest Reach Golden Talent Price circa:

- October 2017: ~150g
    - Dec 2017: ~40g
    - Jan 2018: (Strongbox reward 6000 talents) 8g (!!!!)
    - Feb 2018: (Vanguard reward halved) 45-50g (I sold some stacks of 500 for 55ish)
    - March 9 2018, 10:53 AM: 28-30g

The supply of talents directly affects the gold cost, not whatever limited amounts a gold seller is giving. I've sold tens of thousands of darics, and crafted thousands and thousands of plates.

I'm also weary of that ratio as it's like a 1:180 ratio, whereas normal emp is 1:30-1:40. If there were so many players buying their gold it EME's bottom line would be hurting SERIOUSLY. Also, to farm 100k gold from guardian chars running rg/sf/kc and then switching to another account would literally take ~32 hours, so good job on your friend supporting that soul crushing industry?

I want goldsellers to be banned ASAP but this isn't the source of golden talent prices. That is the result of simple player economics. Report them and move on.

As I said the title is a joke and everyone knows already as has it been mentioned yet again over and over and again from you why the talents value increased. Not only you and much others including myself I too crafted and sold massive amount of plates/darics by now and amassed huge wealth from enmasse predictable economy intervention. For few days I already made 1mil from just selling darics with this ridiculous inflation.

It doesn't change the fact that people that don't wanna farm buy these huge amount of gold for cheap and contribute to the problem by buying out the talents to enchant their gear to +9 to stay relevant. Why sell emp when you get much more from these shady bussiness.
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    We can't just assume it's a scam site. Making assumptions is dangerous. Theres alot of goldsellers in every MMORPG and they have severe impact on the economy. The gold usually comes from other players selling to them. You will be suprised to know how many people actually buy gold through these gold sites. My friend always buy gold through these sites and they always deliver.

The scam isn't whether they deliver gold to the people who pay them. It's the fact that a lot of them use stolen credit cards to buy cash shop items for trade as a way of making their gold. Eventually the cards are reported stolen and the accounts banned, but the gold is already funneled through the system. In this game, EME does full traces of the flow of gold and can ban the purchaser of the gold not only the seller, so given that there are already legit ways to do cash-for-gold trades, it's really not worth the risk.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inflation was due to game design, even without the botters farming easy gold 24/7 there would have still been mass inflation. Old dailies, GG, TAR, BAMs dropping 15-30+g that die in 2 seconds, etc.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Inflation was due to game design, even without the botters farming easy gold 24/7 there would have still been mass inflation. Old dailies, GG, TAR, BAMs dropping 15-30+g that die in 2 seconds, etc.

yeah that was the lame duck excuse for them nerfing the level 60 dailies, but look at it now compared to then. a glass of water is 1k gold
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Equitas wrote: »
    People think they're still a problem because spam bots occasionally pop up, but they're banned relatively quickly and people are smart enough not to buy from them.
    It takes forever to ban these spam bots, I know as I afk in that specific area of velika on ch. They gave a random player a 3 day chat ban for saying
    stupid stuff in global on the same day as he said it but the chat bot that's been spamming for a week+ is still not banned despite reports... Really nice way of handling them I must say.
    Where did you hear this? Because this is not true in the slightest.
    The person likely meant 100% keen mote that EU gets as a compensation for no double VGs. We still don't have that despite getting our vgs cut in half so you're more cucked on na than on eu.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    NA Vanguard x3 perma event
    "We need be Tera EU", Tera EU have keen motes 100%", why cant will be Tera EU"

NA Vanguard True mode
    ""We need be Tera EU", Tera EU have keen motes 100%", why cant will be Tera EU"

profit
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    They don't want farming to be too viable so people spend more money on EMP to sell for gold to fund their +9 stormcry.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    The person likely meant 100% keen mote that EU gets as a compensation for no double VGs. We still don't have that despite getting our vgs cut in half so you're more cucked on na than on eu.

The 100% mote drop was an EU regional change, not a compensation, just like the double VGs were basically a regional change for NA due to the length of it. It confuses me why people think just because EmE decided to 180 and make the double VG as a random event (which sucks btw just wanna add that even tho it's been said many times) that they'll change the mote drop to match?
  • It's quite obvious.

- You can find some other website with same UI, and same price.
    - The site(s) sells in-game currency of all(or most of) existing games.
    - They have quite huge amount of gold.
    - They do never buy in-game currency from players.
    - Where are those in-game currency come from?

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    DCT75L769R wrote: »
    It's quite obvious.

They're the same company having different sites.

It's obvious they want to expand their bussiness to all games to maximize their profit. It's a huge network of gold selling operation.

You are suprised to know how many players actually sell gold to them to make a living. I know some players from Third World countries that sell to such sites to make a living and they do buy gold from players but usually at half price. I can imagine it's a lucrative bussiness for them with their low wages especially inside countries with unstable economy. I also dumped gold on those sites on another game I played because I quited and had huge gold left. Easy 1000$ usd why not. It happens behind the scenes.

Bots, Exploits, Third world countries farmers so on.
    They possibly made alot of gold with exploits to teleport to last boss and 1 hit the last boss over and over. They often buy these exploits for huge sum of money or make it themself. If they did farm dungeons among themself we would never see them because they can easily hide without being noticed. Were talking about an experienced goldseller company here.

Though don't underestimate these goldfarmers. I've seen enough MMORPG that got their economy destroyed by them. I see them now everyday spamming the area chat.
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    DCT75L769R wrote: »
    It's quite obvious.

They're the same company having different sites.

It's obvious they want to expand their bussiness to all games to maximize their profit. It's a huge network of gold selling operation.

You are suprised to know how many players actually sell gold to them to make a living. I know some players from Third World countries that sell to such sites to make a living and they do buy gold from players but usually at half price. I can imagine it's a lucrative bussiness for them with their low wages especially inside countries with unstable economy. I also dumped gold on those sites on another game I played because I quited and had huge gold left. Easy 1000$ usd why not. It happens behind the scenes.

Bots, Exploits, Third world countries farmers so on.
    They possibly made alot of gold with exploits to teleport to last boss and 1 hit the last boss over and over. They often buy these exploits for huge sum of money or make it themself. If they did farm dungeons among themself we would never see them because they can easily hide without being noticed. Were talking about an experienced goldseller company here.

Though don't underestimate these goldfarmers. I've seen enough MMORPG that got their economy destroyed by them. I see them now everyday spamming the area chat.

You are funny..I just mentioned how obviously risk those gold sellers are. I honestly do not know why you tried to say other things.

And you tried to explain my breakdowns, but you forgot the most important things. Indeed, the one you skipped has answered your own question, but you ignored.

Those site never purchase the in-game currency from players. If they are a real in-game currency trader(not p2p), there must be not only gold-selling, but also gold-buying,
  • I think everything is fine
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    I don't even know when or where those gold sellers came from but I am pretty sure they weren't around for the first 3 or so years of Tera's life. In fact, one of my buddies, whom I played Tera with back during sub days in 2012, couldn't understand how Tera had no gold sellers and every other game he played did. I took a break from Tera about 3 years ago cause Skyforge sounded like it was going to be good, ugh I was so wrong, and then bounced around to other games before I came back to Tera a year or two later and found gold sellers in chat. Hopefully players know enough NOT to buy from them but a player can make over 1,000 gold a day on dailies alone so no need to buy imo. Also, does Tera sell gold? I really don't understand that if they do cause there are gold increase boosts you can get besides making decent gold from dailies and what not.