There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

New Hairstyles

So these new Hairstyle stuff was supposed to be added today. I'm sure I wasn't the only one looking forward to this. So how come they're not out as your maintenance and patch got finished?

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not the only one. I also was hopeful that they were gonna add em today, but as it turns out, EME again screwed it up.
    We have not yet announced how we will be selling and/or distributing the hair coupons. This will be announced separately.

Disappointment and false advertisement to say the least, to hype part of the playerbase with content showed in your promo page, and not release it on the day the promo page says.

Unless they release it later today, i expect they will do it Thursday, or even later knowing how EME usually delays stuff like this.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see an option for hairstyles in the dressing room but it seems they didn't add anything yet, disappointed >:(
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i see it too, is empty. Like i said, they may release em later today, and if they dont, it will be on Thursday or later. Should the 2nd option happen, they would be falling in false advertisement and misleading the playerbase by not giving content showcasted on their promo page, on the date the promo page says such update will arrive.
  • CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    First of all, why are you suprised that they [filtered] up ?
    Second, they are probably deciding the highest possible price that they could milk out currently without having too much of a uproar from community
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    They updated the Patch notes
    Hair Style Coupons
    • More information will be announced, however the Hair Style Coupons will not be available at today.

Again, only disappointment. At least give us a solid date of when they are gonna become available @seandynamite @CobaltDragon
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    They updated the Patch notes
    Hair Style Coupons
    • More information will be announced, however the Hair Style Coupons will not be available at today.

Again, only disappointment. At least give us a solid date of when they are gonna become available @seandynamite @CobaltDragon

hahahahaha omg come on...
    I hope they're trying to make it less expensive and rng for a pleasant surprise but who am I kidding
  • edited March 13
    CornishRex wrote: »
    I hope they're trying to make it less expensive and rng for a pleasant surprise
    ;)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;)

dat wink

Oh my gawd that wink... WHAT MEANS A WINK?
    ;)

gehehe :p
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    ;)

dat wink

False hopes "Maybe they are all going to be outside RNG".
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    I hope it comes soon. This is the only thing I was looking forward to from the new patch tbh.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    without RGN

;) = never huehuehuehue
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    ;)

dat wink

False hopes "Maybe they are all going to be outside RNG".

AT THE VERY LEAST, Dressing Room has a section specially for hair. Which is to assume it's preview-able at least before voucher acquisition. How the vouchers work, I'm still wondering. Well, the hat changer at 3K ain't the best of the deals too but eh, it's there.
    Also, as far as I managed, you cannot try something on Dressing Room, and then resize it to see how it looks resized before making the purchase of the item/having it already. Basically, you cannot try a resized version of something you don't have. I suggest this to be changed, as people may want to buy something that looks good resized/repositioned but ain't taking the chance to see if it will or will not look good resized after a purchase.
  • AryixAryix ✭✭
    I'll say this much - I was not comfortable releasing the RNG version of the boxes for sale - the delay in releasing them is directly tied to the decision to NOT release an RNG hairstyle coupon to the cash shop.

B)