• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    Traverse cut in def stance! :relieved:
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »
    Speaking of the patch notes.

Huge amounts of helpful info

Thanks for the amazingly helpful and informative post - I hope EME consider offering you a job as a CM!
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    McOnosRep wrote: »

Thanks for the amazingly helpful and informative post - I hope EME consider offering you a job as a CM!

It's still missing in-depth information.

Especially the "We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade."

That only works up to Frostmetal gear as an example.

So, this leads to people getting happy thinking they can cut some slack on their stormcry gear only to be disappointed. Then they will make a post here saying why their Stormcry cost still remains the same only to have someone from EU or KR patch notes to explain further why and make the poster disappointed even further.

So no, not amazing and EME's track record for incomplete patch notes still remains the same as always.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    We could also use dome details on "UI Optimization" Are we talking a small tweak or major overhaul?

Thank you for prioritizing the ingame calendar and launcher for information. I wish you great success in finding the right new CM.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    McOnosRep wrote: »

It's still missing in-depth information.

Especially the "We significantly reduced the amount of Gold, Golden Talents, and Silver Talents required, while increasing the amounts of other materials required to enchant and upgrade."

That only works up to Frostmetal gear as an example.

So, this leads to people getting happy thinking they can cut some slack on their stormcry gear only to be disappointed. Then they will make a post here saying why their Stormcry cost still remains the same only to have someone from EU or KR patch notes to explain further why and make the poster disappointed even further.

So no, not amazing and EME's track record for incomplete patch notes still remains the same as always.

the same people who wait afk for parcel with stormcry smart box + enchant scroll +9
  • Hi sorry to bug but where are the patch notes that was going to be posted cause I would like to see what new stuff happened PLZ
    @CobaltDragon

PS: Thank you :smile:
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    WGEXD3PX6E wrote: »
    Hi sorry to bug but where are the patch notes that was going to be posted cause I would like to see what new stuff happened PLZ
    @CobaltDragon

PS: Thank you :smile:

There is a forum dedicated just to them. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/categories/pc-patch-notes

The current ones are in the following thread:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21936/march-13th-2018-patch-notes-updated
2»
This discussion has been closed.