[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Male Brawler With Female Animations? WTF?

only one thing I can think of: its a bug but if it was intended its not funny......at all
«13

Comments

  • edited March 2018
    ah so I have to watch a man [Removed Forum Violation] animations and call it fun? nty
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Leave it to BHS to half [filtered] something.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ah so I have to watch a man [Removed Forum Violation] animations and call it fun? nty

    Usually, bodybuilders are.....

  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Is it really that big a deal? Not to mention I thought it was common knowledge at this point that the men would have the same animation set as the women.

    Hell, with the exception of the [L -> L -> L -> H] basic combo, the base animations don't even look that feminine for the women.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    ah so I have to watch a man [Removed Forum Violation] animations and call it fun? nty

    didn't know male brawler animations included one of him absolutely smashing [Removing Forum Violation].
    color me interested!!!!
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Well if they are just going to skin a female then bring on the other gender locked races. I'll take a male version of the gender locked classes with female animations any day.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Killstyle wrote: »
    Well if they are just going to skin a female then bring on the other gender locked races. I'll take a male version of the gender locked classes with female animations any day.

    3 years in the making!!!
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe the male brawler identifies himself as a woman lol. jk
  • Almost all tera models share the same ini animation file, is just adjust the morphs in the new character due to geometrical bones mistakes, you can add popori gunner if wish it only take a couple of weeks to match bones an animations, but guess male version , dont sale things as female version, so they're just lazy to end the work for each class.
  • XuekaoXuekao ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I don't know why people are acting surprised. They did it with Gunner. You should of expected it to happen to male Brawler. Not much you can change with the animations tbh.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xuekao wrote: »
    I don't know why people are acting surprised. They did it with Gunner. You should of expected it to happen to male Brawler. Not much you can change with the animations tbh.

    To be honest I'm sorta disappointed they didn't halfass Elin Gunner enough (hue), the idle combat stance of Castanic Gunner is 10/10 and I wanted that pose
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    It's been known since it released on KTera that all animations are the same, including the death which is probably the most awkward animation on males, everything else is fine?

    Love how fragile everyone who complains about this crap is, you finally got the ability to play a male because playing female is impossible because it somehow harms your male image irl and now the animations which literally don't have a gender now bother you....wow.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »
    It's been known since it released on KTera that all animations are the same, including the death which is probably the most awkward animation on males, everything else is fine?

    Love how fragile everyone who complains about this crap is, you finally got the ability to play a male because playing female is impossible because it somehow harms your male image irl and now the animations which literally don't have a gender now bother you....wow.

    I think the root problem is that they wanted a male only exclusive class, and are now nitpicking every little flaw.
  • u guys are right I was wrong for thinking this update could be good my bad guys
Sign In or Register to comment.