The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Fashion Coupon Store Update - Phase 1

14567810»

Comments

• Elleon's Blood Cape - ID: 178857
    Elleon's Fog Cape - ID: 178851
    Elleon's Cloud Cape - ID: 178863
    Elleon's Twilight Cape - ID: 178860
    Elleon's Shadow Cape - ID: 178854

Not sure if these have been mentioned here, or if there's even a difference between them and the normal capes you can get from the EMP store. For some reason I remember Elleon's Blood Cape being a different item than the Veteran's Cape tho. It was a reward for a random velika outskirts BAM spawn event ages ago.
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    By the way, it seems the noctenite powerfists skin was removed from the fashion coupon store, at the same time it's among the possible skins in the brawler's weapon skin loot box, that's a pretty sh*tty move, EME.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    From the Mar 13 Patch thread:

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21936/march-13th-2018-patch-notes-updated/p1
    Fashion Coupon Store - The following items have been removed.

Exclusive Tab :
    Summon NPC: Monti
    Summon NPC: Phargo
    Summon NPC: Schwab
    Summon NPC: Dimon
    50% Reputation Boost (5 Hours)
    50% Gold Hunter Boost (1 Hour)
    50% Gold Hunter Boost (5 hours)
    30% XP Boost (1 Hour)
    30% XP Boost (5 Hour)
    Village Atlas

Leather Tab:
    Noctenite Scythes - Same style Weapon Skin as Passionate Phoenix Scythe.
    Drunkard's Overcoat - There was a duplicate Drunkard's Overcoat.

Metal Tab:
    Noctenite Powerfists - Same style Weapon Skin as Frostmetal Fists.

Cloth Tab:
    Noctenite Shuriken - Same style Weapon Skin as North Star skin.

One additional change to the Exclusive Tab of the Fashion Coupon Store
    Apothecary Dye - Instead of being removed from the Fashion Coupon Store, the price will be adjusted to 1000 Fashion Coupons.

Unless I read this wrong, there is already a skin with this look?
  • CezzareCezzare ✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21936/march-13th-2018-patch-notes-updated/p1

Exclusive Tab :
    30% XP Boost (1 Hour)
    30% XP Boost (5 Hour)
    Village Atlas

Leather Tab:

Metal Tab:

Cloth Tab:

Apothecary Dye - Instead of being removed from the Fashion Coupon Store, the price will be adjusted to 1000 Fashion Coupons.

Not exactly, the noctenite fists look like the actual frostmetal brawler weapon, in any case, according to the FAQ about the "brawler speed bag", the noctenite powerfists are one of the possible rewards from that loot box; also, the red and black powerpulse fists for brawlers are missing too but are available from the $$$ loot box.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »

Exclusive Tab :
    30% XP Boost (1 Hour)
    30% XP Boost (5 Hour)
    Village Atlas

Leather Tab:

Metal Tab:

Cloth Tab:

Hmm so where do we get the banker and broker summons now, just a chance drop from ghilileglade? Also the apothecary dye cost change was just gross, consider that is 100 BAMs killed if they had a guaranteed drop rate, which they do not.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPC summons have been removed. This is a huge QoL loss and wipes away a lot of the good will you earned from the previous change. Please address.

@CobaltDragon @seandynamite
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    Hmm so where do we get the banker and broker summons now, just a chance drop from ghilileglade? Also the apothecary dye cost change was just gross, consider that is 100 BAMs killed if they had a guaranteed drop rate, which they do not.

110% agree. Apothecary dye is already free for all players, there is no need to make it 1000 coupons, that is outrageous.
  • It's part of a change coming at a later time, so they will not be returning to the FC Store.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    How come EME is so mean? You already made the apoth dye untradable, so why you gotta make it 1k fashion coupons? You know how long it takes to make that many coupons? Every time I try to defend you guys, you do something mean like that. It's fun to use the dye, and we aren't making any money on it, so why you gotta make it so expensive? The only reason I figure is to make people happy that are selling it on the broker or to justify having it in the elite box. Either way, that was really mean.
  • It's part of a change coming at a later time, so they will not be returning to the FC Store.

Why not keep them in the store until that time? Like you have said before, it doesn't take a server restart to adjust shops like the FC.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    It's part of a change coming at a later time, so they will not be returning to the FC Store.

Could we get elaboration on the Apothecary Dye change? They are already untradable, but now they are x10 as expensive. Could we either:
    A. Get the price lowered back to 100.
    or
    B. Make them tradable again.

They're a purely cosmetic item, but players are now heavily gated out of them.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    It's part of a change coming at a later time, so they will not be returning to the FC Store.

"Later time" It takes literal months to get any store update, you guys couldn't even provide the entire FC Store update at the announced time and just skated by with a Phase process, why remove the NPC scrolls now and give no information aside from it's coming soonTM?

Amazing job, totes, but it's as to be expected.
  • LaemieLaemie ✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    Unbelievable ...

When i first saw this thread, i was thinking "Omg did they just only started working on this FC like right now...? WHat happened to "We were working hard on the FC store way way back..." - so the deadline on the roadmap was just a starting time...?". But then i realised it wasnt fair for you all if i thought so and i kind of regretted for thinking that way. So i went to Teradatabase and tried to help as much as i could with the ID's because i figured i should then i waited.

And i waited.

Iv always been waiting and checking this thread daily...

And this is what i get.
    *Dreams and hopes shatter*

• Closing this thread now as the changes we wanted to make are complete. We will open up the conversation for further updates to the store when we time permits us to continue working on it. Please watch future patch notes for any additions/removals/changes that may occur.
14567810»
This discussion has been closed.