The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running! Thank you for your patience!

New Hairstyles

Comments

• PagesPages ✭✭✭
    I'll say this much - I was not comfortable releasing the RNG version of the boxes for sale - the delay in releasing them is directly tied to the decision to NOT release an RNG hairstyle coupon to the cash shop.

If this is the case, take your time. :+1:
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    I'll say this much - I was not comfortable releasing the RNG version of the boxes for sale - the delay in releasing them is directly tied to the decision to NOT release an RNG hairstyle coupon to the cash shop.

That is appreciated. I do hope we get similar to EU where the fashion coupon version is RNG, while cash shop is player choice.
  • I actually hope both are player choice actually :v
  • I was looking forward to this today! I want my Babydoll Sucker Punch hair :D Haha any idea when it will be released?
  • I was looking forward to this today! I want my Babydoll Sucker Punch hair :D Haha any idea when it will be released?

You mean the double ponytail things? I usually don't like ponytail but that looks cool.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, Im all for waiting if the decision was related to NOT release an RNG version in the shop. But i still stand by my initial point that they should had not placed that in the promo page and hype us for nothing. I guess it was poor foreseeing from EME.

Now, when can we expect this coupons to arrive to NA? How will they be distributed? Will it be like in EU where they have the random version in the Fashion Coupons and the Select Your own version on the shop? Or will we have a different and better distribution method?
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Alright, Im all for waiting if the decision was related to NOT release an RNG version in the shop. But i still stand by my initial point that they should had not placed that in the promo page and hype us for nothing. I guess it was poor foreseeing from EME.

Now, when can we expect this coupons to arrive to NA? How will they be distributed? Will it be like in EU where they have the random version in the Fashion Coupons and the Select Your own version on the shop? Or will we have a different and better distribution method?

I believe those questions are what they are trying to answer right now, which is why we have no information. Everyone wishes they had figured it out before the patch, of course, but even if it takes them a little longer to release them, as long as we don't only have RNG hairs, I think it'll make more people happy in the long run.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭

Thank you so much I will happily pay for a hairstyle for my brawler I just didn't want to deal with the RNg. Granted I liked all the male hairs but one even so I didn't want to risk getting the one i hated lol.

You mean the double ponytail things? I usually don't like ponytail but that looks cool.

Yes :D That is the one!
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

That is appreciated. I do hope we get similar to EU where the fashion coupon version is RNG, while cash shop is player choice.

Just to clarify, it's only the jackpot version that is player choice there. The cash shop one they have is RNG, but you choose whether you want to keep the random style or not (and if you say no, you wasted the item).
  • they're just gonna make it a reward for some ridiculous grinding quest
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    @seandynamite , can elite players have them coupons as part of their elite gift box? Like the apothecary dye?
    :cookie:
  • Hope wont be the same false promise like dragon scales, every person can grind for their free dragon, they said, now isnt true even with 400 scales
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Hope wont be the same false promise like dragon scales, every person can grind for their free dragon, they said, now isnt true even with 400 scales

You are garantued to get a 1.5x dragon from 400 scales.

My goal is to have the non-RNG versions released next week. Planning around how the RNG versions could be distributed is ongoing. But basically, the non-RNG will be released to the cash shop, the RNG will be added as rewards in game via events or some other distribution occasionally.