[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Easiest PvP/PvE class for casual play

Basically I'm asking you which class can I pretend to be good with very little skills.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    archer .
  • HuvHuv ✭✭✭
    Brawler. Cant go wrong woth growing fury up. Basically invincible as long as u button mash all ur skills. (Only have like 6 skills to mash off cd anyways)
  • Sorcerer do a lot of damage, can defeat a lot of classes in pvp and evade faster, also for pve is easy to play even for hard dugens.
  • If you want easy wins in pvp, i'd say valk. If you're playing casually I wouldn't even really worry about PVE. But I think archer is what you're looking for. High damage in pvp (if you can hit your shots) and pve. Also in pve, you don't have to dps directly behind the boss so its easier to avoid things like the fart attack of the TR monkey BAM. I would also avoid tank or healer coz those are the guys that do the most work in pve
  • Gunner - you can't go wrong with a plate armored ranged class.
  • Gunner - you can't go wrong with a plate armored ranged class.

As a gunner myself in my main I say its one of the only classes you can play very well with it whether you are skilled or not, but like every class in the game professionals and beginners are not the same, if this your very first class I'd say go with the ninja, because you need to be familiar with the game first before you take it seriously, and ninja will make you love it so fast
  • HC65493N5H wrote: »
    Gunner - you can't go wrong with a plate armored ranged class.

As a gunner myself in my main I say its one of the only classes you can play very well with it whether you are skilled or not, but like every class in the game professionals and beginners are not the same, if this your very first class I'd say go with the ninja, because you need to be familiar with the game first before you take it seriously, and ninja will make you love it so fast

Low dmg, a beginner is 100% assured to take tons of dmg as it's a melee cloth (the idea sounds fun) despite having tons of iframes, so it will either make you love it or hate it.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    HC65493N5H wrote: »
    Gunner - you can't go wrong with a plate armored ranged class.

Low dmg, a beginner is 100% assured to take tons of dmg as it's a melee cloth (the idea sounds fun) despite having tons of iframes, so it will either make you love it or hate it.

The armor doesn't matter. Every class has a different modifier that changes damage received. Ninjas for example take 60% of what a Lancer would take at the same defense.
  • The easiest class for casuals to learn and master in a short time would be archer if you like range classes, very few skills and simple rotations or priority in rotation. If you prefer melee class than most likely ninja because it has tons of dodging skills and very basic but if you have higher ping that gives 'lag' than maybe try berserker but you'll feel squishy and its a lot of charging skills
  • but does high dmg when crit. For pvp, berserker is strong when u flank but reapers for pvp are god-like.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    brawler, ninja, valkyryes

no brain, no hands,

only spacebar smash buttom. = easy for pve/pvp
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    mystic, you can dps and heal yourself.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    if you truly want to pretend to be good, any class will work.

Not trying to be a hater but honestly its easier to just not lie to yourself and practice to be better.