Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Official Release????

is it possible to know when the complete game will be released? or if there will be an early access (paid) to log in before the full release?

Comments

• The date of Official Launch as not been announced yet.
  • I can’t wait
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > The date of Official Launch as not been announced yet.

tell us then!

(worth a try :) )
  • Apparently they are at Pax East in Boston at the start of April some people think they will get the game out before that event.
    Let me find the exact date it starts, it's 5th-8th April so it "could" come before that.
    Or it could come after and in that case a lot of people think on May 1st as I think that's their aniversary of the game would have to check.
    Hoping we get a release date announcement not long after the second beta ends after this weekend.
    In reality though noone knows for sure that isn't staff ;) HINT HINT! ^
  • TalenZynTalenZyn ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    EHT3NGW7P5 wrote: »
    is it possible to know when the complete game will be released? or if there will be an early access (paid) to log in before the full release?

Your post title should be "Official Release?". Instead you click baited us and are wasting people's time. Shame on you.

EDIT: Glad the subject was changed
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Seems that the thread mean a confirmation.
  • January 25th 2011 was when the PC version launched in South Korea, 1st May 2012 was NA launch, 3rd May was the European launch.

if this weekends beta test goes well and the fixes work then I see no reason why they couldn't release at the end of the month or early April as said maybe just before PAX, but they could hold off for May 1st for the anniversary.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope it's soon if this OBT goes well, I'm dying to play the ninja on ps4!

was really disappointed we didn't get her in it
  • Just want to say "thank you" to whoever changed the title from "!!!!" to "????".