There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 A.M. - Noon PDT

Counterpunch Email Update mistake for gifts

I think they meant to have a Steampunk image there.

or did they mean to type SWAT instead of Steampunk?

WOdfFow.png

Comments

• edited March 15
    Update - The incorrect Image was displaying, it was intended to show the Steampunk Costumes.

Can you check again now ?
  • Hey @CobaltDragon Its not updating because maybe my Gmail has cached it. But I followed the image URL and it displays the steampunk image. So maybe people that haven't read it will see the steampunk?

• Alright, thanks for the heads up. :)
  • @CobaltDragon the Homecoming Haul Box I had from last year with a SWAT costume seems to have changed to Steampunk costume :(
  • I am sorry to hear that. :/
    Some things need to be opened sooner than later, unfortunately.
    After a year or two, you might find that the box contains different things, being re-purposed for a new or similar Event.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭
    I also ran into that. Finally figured out which character to give the SWAT costume to only for it to be a Steampunk costume.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    I wonder if any in the broker being sold as swat turn out to be steam ~ just wondering thinking out loud
  • TJKat wrote: »
    I also ran into that. Finally figured out which character to give the SWAT costume to only for it to be a Steampunk costume.

Yep, I was saving it for my Male Brawler after his 14 day costume ran out. C'est la vie, I suppose.
  • what is the code and how to take this??
  • mrmanemrmane
    edited March 17
    I checked my email box and I don't have this newsletter. They seems to have stopping coming into my mailbox in Nov of last year. The last email blast I got was able the Black Friday deals >.>...

Nothing in my spam folder either...WTF
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    mrmane wrote: »
    I checked my email box and I don't have this newsletter. They seems to have stopping coming into my mailbox in Nov of last year. The last email blast I got was able the Black Friday deals >.>...

Nothing in my spam folder either...WTF

https://account.enmasse.com/users/account/profile
    Check and make sure your email on your account is the correct one, and that TERA Newsletter is checked.
  • Yup since my account was created it has been checked.

Only these are unchecked:
    ZMR Newsletter
    Battleplans Newsletter
    AVA Newsletter
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Have you tried unsubscribing to the TERA Newsletter, saving the changes, then re-subscribe? Of course, we wouldn't know if this worked until they send out another one.
  • edited March 17
    EDIT: i found the email in spam xD
  • I unchecked and recheck it just in case...hopefully that does it. I hate missing out on free cool stuff.