[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Counterpunch Email Update mistake for gifts

I think they meant to have a Steampunk image there.

or did they mean to type SWAT instead of Steampunk?

WOdfFow.png

Comments

• CobaltDragonCobaltDragon admin
    edited March 2018
    Update - The incorrect Image was displaying, it was intended to show the Steampunk Costumes.

Can you check again now ?
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Hey @CobaltDragon Its not updating because maybe my Gmail has cached it. But I followed the image URL and it displays the steampunk image. So maybe people that haven't read it will see the steampunk?

• Alright, thanks for the heads up. :)
  • @CobaltDragon the Homecoming Haul Box I had from last year with a SWAT costume seems to have changed to Steampunk costume :(
  • I am sorry to hear that. :/
    Some things need to be opened sooner than later, unfortunately.
    After a year or two, you might find that the box contains different things, being re-purposed for a new or similar Event.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I also ran into that. Finally figured out which character to give the SWAT costume to only for it to be a Steampunk costume.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if any in the broker being sold as swat turn out to be steam ~ just wondering thinking out loud
  • TJKat wrote: »
    I also ran into that. Finally figured out which character to give the SWAT costume to only for it to be a Steampunk costume.

Yep, I was saving it for my Male Brawler after his 14 day costume ran out. C'est la vie, I suppose.
  • what is the code and how to take this??
  • mrmanemrmane
    edited March 2018
    I checked my email box and I don't have this newsletter. They seems to have stopping coming into my mailbox in Nov of last year. The last email blast I got was able the Black Friday deals >.>...

Nothing in my spam folder either...WTF
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    mrmane wrote: »
    I checked my email box and I don't have this newsletter. They seems to have stopping coming into my mailbox in Nov of last year. The last email blast I got was able the Black Friday deals >.>...

Nothing in my spam folder either...WTF

https://account.enmasse.com/users/account/profile
    Check and make sure your email on your account is the correct one, and that TERA Newsletter is checked.
  • Yup since my account was created it has been checked.

Only these are unchecked:
    ZMR Newsletter
    Battleplans Newsletter
    AVA Newsletter
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried unsubscribing to the TERA Newsletter, saving the changes, then re-subscribe? Of course, we wouldn't know if this worked until they send out another one.
  • xXshiroeXxxXshiroeXx ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    EDIT: i found the email in spam xD
  • I unchecked and recheck it just in case...hopefully that does it. I hate missing out on free cool stuff.