There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Gold sellers

@CobaltDragon there's a gold seller in FF velika area chat right now plz come online and dispatch him thank you. and also plz fix in game reporting.

Comments

• CarnalCherry145CarnalCherry145 ✭✭✭✭
    There is always a gold seller in Velika. Report, block ,and move on. First of all its sunday and they are not in the office and 2nd just promptly block the spamm and move on.
    *log on and dispatch him... haha*
    I give this thread 6/10
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    @CarnalCherry145 I guess they can only view the forums in the office nice thinking thanks your a savior.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Melyodis said:
    > @CarnalCherry145 I guess they can only view the forums in the office nice thinking thanks your a savior.

Why would anyone work on Sundays if they're supposed to be free? :thinking:
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    so only when they are working they visit the forums I wont believe that.............................
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Melyodis said:
    > so only when they are working they visit the forums I wont believe that.............................

If you worked as a moderator of a forum full time, would you visit it in your free time?
    Give em a break, they have lives outside of this kek
    And even if they do visit the forums it's not like they can do anything atm because support deals with that kind of stuff and they also don't work during weekends.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    plz close this post.
  • NorafinNorafin ✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    plz close this post.

Can't. Mods aren't here lol.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    whenever they are
  • Thanks for reporting this.

Right now, the preferred method of reporting is via Support Ticket.

Our Support Team is staffed to cover weekends, and they can get to the report and take action on it, prior to when I am back in the office.

@CornishRex - I do check the Forums while out of the office.
This discussion has been closed.