Floating Hair After Counterpunch patch?

Just as it says in the title, I've noticed some of my characters hairs are floating above their heads after the patch. It's super ugly. Some of my guildies have noticed it as well (so far we've noticed it affecting some elin hair and some castanic female hair)

Example: floatinghair.PNG

Edit:
I remember seeing this bunny hair float a wee little bit before the patch (much like the dog pigtail elin hair that's always been that way) but now the gap seems much larger.

Comments

• Yeah, I've also noticed this and it looks really ugly.
    Someone also posted this in the bug report section near the begining of this month but it never got a response.
    See: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21423/horrendous-elin-hair-bug
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭
    Great. Since that didn't get a response I doubt this will either. Especially since the new hair coupons are coming out that DON'T have ugly bugged hair.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    Damn, that's a huge forehead! I bet she has movies instead of dreams! :trollface:
  • Oh no, that's my hairstyle... x.x
    @CobaltDragon Could you guys maybe please address this to at least let us know that you acknowledge this is an issue?
  • Maybe the floating hair has something to do with the hat restyle system. I hope it gets fixed tho... this style is one of my favorites.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    let us know that you acknowledge this is an issue?
    Acknowledged and filed as a bug.

• HamedoHamedo ✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    let us know that you acknowledge this is an issue?
    Acknowledged and filed as a bug.

Any update on this? My elin's bunny hairstyle is starting to get to me about a month and a half in.
    Theres a few other hairs for elin I've noticed floating too when I was considering appearance changing my mystic.
    Hopefully EME just doesn't completely forget about this and shove it under the rug, but I have a feelign that especially with the Anniversary coming, that's exactly what will happen.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    > @Meningitis said:
    > Theres a few other hairs for elin I've noticed floating too when I was considering appearance changing my mystic.
    > Hopefully EME just doesn't completely forget about this and shove it under the rug, but I have a feelign that especially with the Anniversary coming, that's exactly what will happen.

To be fair, EME will have to just wait on a patch from BHS
    Dokibun wrote: »
    To be fair, EME will have to just wait on a patch from BHS
    EME could push the issue with them, but we all know they won't. This was first brought up ages ago now. According to the original thread Lessthannone linked, they just changed the gpk files of the hair. The solution MIGHT be as simple as just reverting back to the old file. The only potential problem I see with this is if the old hair files were changed to become compatible with the new hat slider function, which may very well be the case. Still.....I'd....rather have non-custom hats than hair flying 10 inches above my character's skull.