[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Steam bundles.

For those who look to take over good offers when buying in-game stuff I think Steam have some interesting things. However I am not sure about prices for each region.

Today I gift a friend this bundle from Steam:
The TERA Digital Deluxe Starter Pack contains:

Dragonette auto-looting pet –This helpful little fella will loot the corpses of your enemies!
4 Pearl Gems worth 200 gold total –Earn yourself some gold by selling these to a vendor in game for 200 gold!
30 days of Elite Status –Live the high life as an Elite Status player!
Inventory expansion ×3 –Expand your character inventory to carry more loot!
Bank expansion ×3 –Expand your bank inventory to store more loot!
Strongbox Keys x10 –Open strongboxes dropped in game!
1000 EMP store currency –Currency to spend in the TERA in-game store!

For less than 15 dollars (in my country currency) I gift him something worth more than 70 dollars from EME shop.

I think this kind of offers are good sadly can only be used once per steam account.

Another Steam bundle that can be bought for a fair price is:
TERA: Totes the Portable Pet Bank

Totes, the portable pet bank, can hold up to 72 slots worth of treasure making it easy to collect and store items! This is an account-wide item that will unlock a 72-slot pet bank for all characters on your account. Remember, though—for pets to be strong enough to lug your stuff around, you have to keep them fed! This pet comes with a stack of three pet foods to get you started. Additional pet food can be purchased from merchants in-game.

This is an account pet bank worth almost 30 dollars and you can get it from Steam for less than 15 dollars.

Another interesting bundle is:
TERA: Steam-Powered Pack

Steam-Powered Weapon Skin–Redesigns your character’s weapon with a look straight out of the retro-future. It even vents little puffs of steam! (This weapon skin is not available for the reaper, gunner, brawler, and ninja classes.)

Dyeable Steampunk Costume–A steampunk costume that automatically matches your character’s race and gender...and you can dye this one whatever color you like.

Apothecary Dye–Lets you dye your Rare Steampunk Costume—or any other dyeable armor—in the color of your choice.

Jeweled Lion–Do you like a mount with a little bling? One that not only goes fast, but also makes a statement? Grab our jeweled lion mount, and ride away in style. This a permanent account-bound mount. It does not expire and can be used by any character on your account.

Gas Mask–This mask may not actually protect you from toxic fumes...but it will make you look pretty darned mysterious!

Wind-Up Key–When you need to keep everything running like clockwork.

Elite Status Voucher—Get 30 days of elite status! Free travel journal; village atlas; daily gold, XP, and rep boosts; exclusive mounts; store discounts; and more—for a whole month!

This bundle costs more than 50 dollars on EME store and you can get it for less than 30 dollars on Steam. Btw Steam needs to update the info about classes that can't use the weapon skin because they don't have Valkyrie in that list.

If anyone wants to get the most from their money invested in the game those are good options to consider, however I think EME and Steam should make a new bundle that includes an account bound flying mount (Dragons maybe) and a new account bound costume and weapon skin (Maybe Glacial or Obsidian bundles).

Right now Steam has more than enought a casual player may need for a fair price.

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on steam but that first bundle is looking pretty sweet all things considered as I have several friends looking to get into Tera.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    EME I hope you are paying Usagi, they do a better job of advertising good sales than your own staff.
  • Check with your friend to see if they got the Elite status voucher... there are reports of players who have purchased either of these where it seems the wrong item is included; someone bought the $14.99 and got a 7-day 100% XP boost instead of the 7-day Elite voucher. Someone else bought the deluxe bundle and also mentioned the 30-day elite voucher was missing.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Check with your friend to see if they got the Elite status voucher... there are reports of players who have purchased either of these where it seems the wrong item is included; someone bought the $14.99 and got a 7-day 100% XP boost instead of the 7-day Elite voucher. Someone else bought the deluxe bundle and also mentioned the 30-day elite voucher was missing.

You dont get the Elite voucher on your item claim, instead you get 30 elite days on you account and if you had elite already it stacks on the days you have left.

I have to add, the only bundle I haven't bought is the one with the 7-day elite but every other bundle on Steam has gave what it says.
  • That first bundle is rather tempting ... I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED <3
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    FYI the first bundle id $30usd on steam and the second $15usd , yes I got one
    and its making me re download tera steam to claim as I haven't had that on my pc for ages seeing I use the tera launcher for forever
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    and its making me re download tera steam to claim as I haven't had that on my pc for ages seeing I use the tera launcher for forever

Funny thing: Steam still pulls up the standard launcher. So it's like... why?
    tisnotme wrote: »
    FYI the first bundle id $30usd on steam and the second $15usd , yes I got one

I would like to know about regional diferences on prices but for me it cost me less than 15 dollars. Steam store for México.
    So for the record, none of these prices are correct the steam bundles are not that cheap.

First bundle is actually 29.99 ( comes with a 30 day elite , dragon etc it is not 14.99)
    There is a 14.99 bundle that comes with a dragon pet and 7 day elite however.

Also, the Steam punk bundle is 59.99 there just as it is here.
    edited March 2018
    So for the record, none of these prices are correct the steam bundles are not that cheap.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    For those who look to take over good offers when buying in-game stuff I think Steam have some interesting things. However I am not sure about prices for each region.

You should not say that one who shared correct prices is not doing so.

JpZjEFu.png
    muQu0IR.png

As I said before this is for my region and I have said several times on forums that I am from Latin America (México).

For me the bundles cost me what I said becuase my currency is 1 mexican peso = 0.05381 us dollar.
    Just so US players know, you aren't going to be getting them cheap here is the correct pricing for US
    33ndi5j.png
    2lsipg3.png

You should not say that one who shared correct prices is not doing so.

JpZjEFu.png
    muQu0IR.png

As I said before this is for my region and I have said several times on forums that I am from Latin America (México).

For me the bundles cost me what I said becuase my currency is 1 mexican peso = 0.05381 us dollar.

Lucky for you to actually get them at that price, wish that was the case here but alas they are still over priced
    Lucky for you to actually get them at that price, wish that was the case here but alas they are still over priced

Yes, and I supose other regions have diferent prices also.

There could be other regions with better prices that US, not only México.

And I have to say that Tera has a lot of people from South America, but not sure how much these bundles cost for them.

There is a way to get these bundles from other regions if you are smart enought even if you are in the US, btw ;)

Yes, and I supose other regions have diferent prices also.

There could be other regions with better prices that US, not only México.

And I have to say that Tera has a lot of people from South America, but not sure how much these bundles cost for them.

There is a way to get these bundles from other regions if you are smart enought even if you are in the US, btw ;)

Oh I know lol, it's how I play Touken Ranbu which is a Japan only game lol. Won't mention how but I do know how lol.
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, not sure if mentioning it is considered as breaking the ToS, so better let people figure out by themselves how to get them at those prices.