Hello EnMasse?

Why is there zero acknowledgement from EME on ANYTHING posted here?

Comments

• JohnNapalmJohnNapalm ✭✭
    edited March 21
    give them at least a week to work on bugs and see how it goes ,i wanna play that so bad too ^^ im sure that till sunday we gonna have news about it ^^
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    I don't expect the team working on bug fixes to respond. I expect the community management team to respond.
  • > @lolwat said:
    > I don't expect the team working on bug fixes to respond. I expect the community management team to respond.

Amazing how many people dont get this.
  • JohnNapalmJohnNapalm ✭✭
    edited March 21
    lolwat wrote: »
    I don't expect the team working on bug fixes to respond. I expect the community management team to respond.

the community management team only can respond when the team that are working on bugs have at least a preview around when they launch it without create expectations to everyone and then cancel that date , or do u think that community team can give us a launch date without those bugs get fixed ? ^^
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better get used to it like the rest of us pc players. Eme has been understaffed for quite a while know.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    JohnNapalm wrote: »

the community management team only can respond when the team that are working on bugs have at least a preview around when they launch it without create expectations to everyone and then cancel that date , or do u think that community team can give us a launch date without those bugs get fixed ? ^^

Oh, you're the manager over there at EME? I don't want a release date, although that would be welcome news. I want any type of acknowledgement that our suggestions and reports are being noted and looked at. There's literally ZERO activity from EME on any threads in this forum.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭

Oh, you're the manager over there at EME? I don't want a release date, although that would be welcome news. I want any type of acknowledgement that our suggestions and reports are being noted and looked at. There's literally ZERO activity from EME on any threads in this forum.

Yeah this is usual to us....Welcome to the community, please enjoy your stay
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »

Yeah this is usual to us....Welcome to the community, please enjoy your stay

I played PC since beta, I just figured there would even a tiny amount of activity during a fresh release on console.
  • edited March 21
    I've been a lot more active in our EME Official Discord Channel.

On our Discord (in the teraconsole-general channel), I had already acknowledged that we've been going through the process of compiling new bugs that were reported, updating our list of Known Issues, reading through tons of Feedback, and also reviewing Suggestions.
  • FiressFiress ✭✭
    Speaking of which. Should i keep my Beta download on my PS4 for the full release?
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭

On our Discord (in the teraconsole-general channel), I had already acknowledged that we've been going through the process of compiling new bugs that were reported, updating our list of Known Issues, reading through tons of Feedback, and also reviewing Suggestions.

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll join the discord.
  • Firess wrote: »
    Speaking of which. Should i keep my Beta download on my PS4 for the full release?
    More info will be provided, but for now, yes I would recommend holding onto your TT, OBT1, or OBT2 PS4 download of TERA.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    I swear i writed something here before. Wtf?
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLX wrote: »
    I swear i writed something here before. Wtf?

Probably deleted because it sounded like a troll post, you can take a look at teradevtracker
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭

These forums need to be more of a priority. I shouldn't have to check here, and Twitter, and Discord just in case I might miss something. It takes minutes to copy and paste something from one to another.