There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Missing Founders Account Regal Frostlion Mount?

2»

Comments

• Our Support Team can verify if a Collector's Edition or 2012 PAX East code was ever applied, so as mentioned above, if the Regal Frost Lion is now missing from your Account, a Support Ticket can help resolve that for you.
  • Thanks GM CobaltDragon! I have put in a ticket before this post and well, they were confused as well as many other players that didn't know about the Pax code.

Which was why I started this post to since I was curious. Since I don't have the Collector's Ed, I had the 2012 Pax code, they have since restored the regal lion to my account.

• I lost my founder item claim items as well :/
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    Lizzard wrote: »
    I lost my founder item claim items as well :/

Was this also via the PAX code?

I checked mine to be sure and everything's still there on mine (including store-specific pre-order bonus stuff), so it's weird that some people have this problem and others don't.

In any case, as was said, definitely send in a ticket.
  • KonvictionKonviction ✭✭
    edited March 23
    I still have mine but as someone said its a account wide collector edition item.

But the pax stuff I have no clue about.
  • Not sure when I lost the items tbh, I don't even have my blue horse anymore from my founders code, been a founder since 2/2013
  • edited March 29
    Lizzard wrote: »
    Not sure when I lost the items tbh, I don't even have my blue horse anymore from my founders code, been a founder since 2/2013

This happened to a handful of ppl seems like. Which was why I was curious what happened and how many when I made this post. Something a veteran who started the game around launch would know (in my case anyways cuz of the pax code I used for the lion :P).
    You can put in a ticket for them to have your items restored if you want. But the blue horse, Terminus I believe, is not a skill book but rather it'll be automatically learned on every character you create. Try checking any character you have under their riding skill learned tab.

Good luck.
2»