We're streaming right now - join us!

TERA EU buffs player in RMHM, NA when?

Look at this https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/maintenance-kelsaiks-raid-rewards-22-03-2018

3. Changes for Ruinous Manor HM:

Upon entry, every player gets the buff ‘Goddess Blessing’
23 power and 23 endurance are added to every player’s stats

Not metion they have Kelsaik X return.......and way good loot.....

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    never

profit
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    As I said in the other thread that brought this up, unless it's a BHS build change there's a very small chance we'll get this but I do hope EmE decides to give it to us.

The power/endurance buff is the exact same buff we were given with HH30 to make up for the flat stat talents that KTera has, it doesn't make up for the skill talents but this at least makes the dungeons more bearable. If it is a BHS change I hope they've finally realized other regions are hurting without talents and a rebalance on dungeons will happen, or if it's just a EU-specific change they'll most likely apply this to the newer dungeons while EmE chooses to sit back and ignore us like they did with our requests to buff endgame loot to help make them bearable.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    If you guys want what EU has...go play it?

Simple, not hard, and hell, you save time asking the same question over and over, and every time, we don't (usually) get what GameForge gets.

Two different companies, two different publishers, it's inevitable we won't get the exact same content, events, etc, etc.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    Naru2008 wrote: »
    If you guys want what EU has...go play it?.

Because having to start from scratch, dealing with a ping increase of 100+ on a VERY ping intensive game and promoting a population decline in a region is 100x more logical than asking the publisher of our region to assist in making the game enjoyable, helping maintain or increase the population, and combating a terrible choice by the developer by balancing around a system they refuse to release to other regions.

Yup.
  • https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/event-kelsaiks-raid

I'm pretty sure it's EU specific. I decided to level a slayer there to 65 so I'd at least have a max level character to play during special events.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »
    If you guys want what EU has...go play it?.

Because having to start from scratch, dealing with a ping increase of 100+ on a VERY ping intensive game and promoting a population decline in a region is 100x more logical than asking the publisher of our region to assist in making the game enjoyable, helping maintain or increase the population, and combating a terrible choice by the developer by balancing around a system they refuse to release to other regions.

Yup.

^this! and friends

It so sad this is the case. If it wasnt I would definitely not play on NA, EME is currently By far the worse publisher.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    At first SCE was "EU specific". In time, NA will get its turn for KNX
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    edited March 22
    Digivolve wrote: »
    At first SCE was "EU specific". In time, NA will get its turn for KNX

Yeah you know what else was EU specific? Dreadspire extreme, Forsaken island extreme. So no, we didn't get those so its extremely unlikely we'll get that.

On the topic of that buff, that buff should of been enabled in all 65 dungeons by default to make up for the lack of talents for over 2 years because otherwise content takes much longer than it was intended for. I don't want to hear people go ooo but then the dungeons will be too easy! This content was designed and balanced around a certain amount of power and stuff with all the skill buffs and the flat out power increase that ktera talents gives. BHS don't seem to care about our region or any other region so it's continually making our game worse because they refuse to give us the "Bug filled" Talent system, Like they balance the classes around it, they nerfed the healers res speed awhile back because i'm pretty sure theres a talent that makes that super fast as well. All the bosses have more crit resist than normal because theres a talent for both healers that reduces the bosses crit resist. There's a reason mystic has beating out priest for ages in every other region besides ktera.

So please EME give us the buff by default in dungeons. And not this isnt a oh hey if we give them this buff then they'll ask for more buffs. This is something that should of been fixed 2 years ago. Yes i'm talking about around the time that lovely producer letter that caused a storm back in January 2016. https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/news-announcements/topics/Whats-What-in-2016
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 22
    I agree about this dungeon should need a nerf. It's not worth running it because it takes too long to clear unlike RKE where you can slay and can easily do the mechs. This dungeon is a pain in the [filtered] for healers and theres a bug with the souls doing 2x damage and killing you in 1 hit. After just getting 1 clear no one is running this pain in the [filtered] dungeon again let alone finding people that can do mlg dps and clear this.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    and theres a bug with the souls doing 2x damage and killing you in 1 hit
    this is an intended mechanic
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    Lapomko wrote: »
    and theres a bug with the souls doing 2x damage and killing you in 1 hit
    this is an intended mechanic

I forgot to add without having the debuff on you. This bug is already confirmed on eutera dying with full hp.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22
    If you guys want what EU has...go play it?

Simple, not hard, and hell, you save time asking the same question over and over, and every time, we don't (usually) get what GameForge gets.

Two different companies, two different publishers, it's inevitable we won't get the exact same content, events, etc, etc.

I've taken that same position multiple times, and I'm starting to change my mind. We need that buff in RM/RMH like now. RM should not require full parties of full +5 or above to clear within 25-30 minutes. RMH should not require full +9 and slaying to do the same. We don't have talents, so either the dungeons need to be regionally adjusted (won't happen I know,) or we need to get the same kind of buff we got during HH. It has a 439 ilvl requirement. That's silly.

I really wish EME and BHS would understand that.

(Now events, free gear, etc, I understand if people want that go play EU, people here said mongos and argons broke the game but are totally fine with EU giving free Frostmetal, that makes sense.)
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    I never looked at hard dungeons to get rewarded, but more of just testing my skills and my numbers on how much I can do with my hard worked gear. I mean the emerald box drop rate is low anyways.

I know people won't like what I say, but when awakening comes out in April, dungeon run will be cut short in the long run. They could release the power buff for RM now and then take it away when awakening arrives.
  • Is this dungeon too hard for you baby?

• Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    Is this dungeon too hard for you baby?

No need for name-calling. Completely unnecessary.