Hairstyle Change Coupons now in TERA PC store!

There are two new items in the store today:
  • Stylist Select Hair Coupon (New Hairstyles) - Cannot be used by amani, popori, and baraka. Select the all-new style that's right for you! Use this coupon to select and change your hairstyle into a hairstyle suitable for your race and gender. Result cannot be reverted. For elin characters, modifies both hair and tail.
  • Premium Stylist Hair Coupon (Classic Hairstyles) - Cannot be used by baraka. Select the classic style that's right for you! Use this coupon to select and change your hairstyle into a hairstyle suitable for your race and gender. Result cannot be reverted. Cannot be used by baraka. For elin characters, modifies both hair and tail. For popori characters, modifies the tail only.
These are the non-RNG versions of the hairstyle coupons - you get the one you choose. HOWEVER please note that the UI still acts as though it's a roll. However you choose the one hairstyle you want, and that's the one it lands on. So though it shares the RNG interface, it will always land on the ONE hairstyle you can pick. The Stylist Select will give you access to the new hairstyles (the web store link above has links to videos of each race/gender combination's hairstyle examples) and the Premium Stylist will give you access to the hairstyles that were available when you created the character only.
«1

Comments

  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭
    I am so excited about this, my poor male Castanics and Elves need new hair ASAP LOL
  • Can we change hair color later after slect those hair styles in appearance change voucher?
  • i ned new horns for my amani male :cold_sweat:
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    Then from what i can understand we are going to have two different voucher which will give us the option to either change to new or classic with the classic being the ones that we had until now? And the classic is needed to help those who might want the "old" hair styles?

    I am not sure what is a classic hair style xD


    p.s. tail modification sure is interesting as well
  • Is there any way to preview the hairstyles without buying a hair coupon?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Then from what i can understand we are going to have two different voucher which will give us the option to either change to new or classic with the classic being the ones that we had until now? And the classic is needed to help those who might want the "old" hair styles?

    I am not sure what is a classic hair style xD


    p.s. tail modification sure is interesting as well

    yes, exactly this as far as store page and description goes, you change your hair (whatever it is) into any of the currently available in character creation hairstyles, with the Premium Stylist voucher, which costs about half of an appearance changer. No separate ear/tail modification for Elins tho, that's just how it goes on creation. That voucher would be perfect for me when I changed my Priest from straight to braids.

    Points up for En Masse for doing it the best way possible! Pricing sounds perfectly fair, and I love this new hair style changer voucher, as last time for example all I did to my character was changer her hair.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way seandynamite (not tagging for no reason you must be FULL of tagged posts there): I suppose the Dressing Room is in process of having those new hairstyles added right? Since there's nothing on the hair section and even pets vanished right now
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @Vonex said:
    > Can we change hair color later after slect those hair styles in appearance change voucher?

    Yes. Did myself
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    By the way seandynamite (not tagging for no reason you must be FULL of tagged posts there): I suppose the Dressing Room is in process of having those new hairstyles added right? Since there's nothing on the hair section and even pets vanished right now

    I believe it might require some additional testing, before they can be put in that location.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Kudoes for allowing straight purchase, no rng of any kind. This is wonderful.
  • So elins will have their ears/tails changed... is the same true for castanic's horns?
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    So elins will have their ears/tails changed... is the same true for castanic's horns?

    Yes, the different Castanic hairstyles have different horns.
  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    ears and tail change? does that mean I can have any ears and tail I want or it will default to what the video shoes, cause i want the ears from the twin drill hair with these hairstyles
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    MyuuMew wrote: »
    ears and tail change? does that mean I can have any ears and tail I want or it will default to what the video shoes, cause i want the ears from the twin drill hair with these hairstyles

    It means that each of the new Elin hairstyles has a preset ear/tail (for example, the new Elin pigtails have the bunny ears & tail). If you are currently a "Fox" Elin and you change to the new pigtails hairstyle, your Elin will become a "Bunny" Elin because those are the ears/tail that come with the pigtails hairstyle.
  • MyuuMewMyuuMew ✭✭
    Pages wrote: »
    MyuuMew wrote: »
    ears and tail change? does that mean I can have any ears and tail I want or it will default to what the video shoes, cause i want the ears from the twin drill hair with these hairstyles

    It means that each of the new Elin hairstyles has a preset ear/tail (for example, the new Elin pigtails have the bunny ears & tail). If you are currently a "Fox" Elin and you change to the new pigtails hairstyle, your Elin will become a "Bunny" Elin because those are the ears/tail that come with the pigtails hairstyle.

    ah I see, kinda lame but least my fav hairstyle has cat ears so its sorta a win lol
«1
This discussion has been closed.