[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The New Hairs are so Ugly It's a Joke

Seriously...these new hairstyles are a strain to my eyes. Most of them clip horribly and literally just look like garbage. That one elin bob makes her look like a pinhead. Is this a bad joke or something?

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elins surprisingly got the short end of the stick this time. I think all of the human fem ones are pretty decent, elf females also have some cute ones. But they def do look a bit.. lazily done.
  • I like the first female High Elf hairstyle, and some of the Female Castanic stuff is cute...

As for the male hairstyle... not my forte. The only fade is so generic and basic. They need one with some braids on the side or something, and a nice James Dean doo ;)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Elins surprisingly got the short end of the stick this time. I think all of the human fem ones are pretty decent, elf females also have some cute ones. But they def do look a bit.. lazily done.

yep definitely! To be fair it's not all THHAAATT horrible for Elins, there's one or another that I like, but well, none I would like enough to swap my braids or long twintails to.
    The other females tho got some quite nice ones indeed, and the pricing and purchase system is just hands down best of all regions by far, no questions about that. Not just better, but great overall, fair pricing and even added benefits for who didn't want the new ones. Credits should be given where it's due.

Well, being just a new dress up doll item, not like it makes stuff any worse for others who don't want it anyway (does good in fact, adding another hair changer that is cheaper than the other item that does comparable stuff if you want hair only), I mean I get your feels of ranting about their lack of quality and all, but the end of the day is the classic "just don't buy it" approach.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    If you don't like it then don't buy it.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I still prefer my old school twin tail hair better
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    i like some of the male ones but not enough to spend 10 bucks
  • Hey, at least your race even got new ones.
  • Dude what about ppl who use Castanic Female character? Those new hair are bs....
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty happy with my change. I picked the cat side ponytail. I think it's cute.
  • I actually like one of the male hairstyles, that one floofy long style for the male Castanic. (At least from what I've seen from the showcase video;;)
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @TwilitAbyss said:
    > I actually like one of the male hairstyles, that one floofy long style for the male Castanic. (At least from what I've seen from the showcase video;;)

They are all three cool looking for me, but castanics will have trouble with clipping outfits. I picked the one semi long and only that one fit to outfits I wear.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Idk about you guys, but I think the new hairs were a good addition :)
  • > @TwilitAbyss said:
    > I actually like one of the male hairstyles, that one floofy long style for the male Castanic. (At least from what I've seen from the showcase video;;)

They are all three cool looking for me, but castanics will have trouble with clipping outfits. I picked the one semi long and only that one fit to outfits I wear.

Oohhhh~
    Once I'm able to, I'll be getting that hairstyle too! ^o^
  • Nobody cares. Don’t buy it if you don’t want them.
  • Yeehaw wrote: »
    Nobody cares. Don’t buy it if you don’t want them.

Don't comment if you don't care :cookie: