Open Beta-Known Issues (March 8th 2018)

1235»

Comments

• AKS666AKS666 ✭✭
    Crafting is not working.
    The controller buttons are not doing what they are supposed to do...
  • MAjor Bug i hope has already been reported but playing on Reaper today my controls kept going inverted.
    I couldnt even nail down what was causing it except it was in the middle of combat.
    It didnt seem like it was one specific skill causing it, but it happened over and over again and seemd to revert to normal just out of nowhere by pressing another random skill.
  • MAjor Bug i hope has already been reported but playing on Reaper today my controls kept going inverted.
    I couldnt even nail down what was causing it except it was in the middle of combat.
    It didnt seem like it was one specific skill causing it, but it happened over and over again and seemd to revert to normal just out of nowhere by pressing another random skill.

This wasn't during a boss fight in one of the dungeons was it? i cant remember the name of the dungeon but i remember it happened to me and i think it was a boss debuff.
  • CRiiMSoN wrote: »
    MAjor Bug i hope has already been reported but playing on Reaper today my controls kept going inverted.

This wasn't during a boss fight in one of the dungeons was it? i cant remember the name of the dungeon but i remember it happened to me and i think it was a boss debuff.

hmm, didnt even think about it being a boss debuff,. didnt know they did control reversal.
    it wasnt in a dungeon though. it was fighting some big monsters out in the desert. cant remmeber what they were called, SAND something.
  • AKS666 wrote: »
    Crafting is not working.
    The controller buttons are not doing what they are supposed to do...

Workaround, stand next to the crafting station you're trying to use and instead of activating it with A or X press the "start button" and navigate to crafting manually.
    The problem is that when you activate something such as an anvil, the menu navigation buttons still control your character at the same time which causes problems such as A or X to navigate the menu activating the anvil again thus taking you back to the initial part of the process.
    Standing next to the station so you're within range and pressing start to bring up the main menu then navigating to crafting does allow you to craft for the time being as a workaround, tried and tested.
  • lolwatlolwat ✭✭
    CRiiMSoN wrote: »
    MAjor Bug i hope has already been reported but playing on Reaper today my controls kept going inverted.

hmm, didnt even think about it being a boss debuff,. didnt know they did control reversal.
    it wasnt in a dungeon though. it was fighting some big monsters out in the desert. cant remmeber what they were called, SAND something.

Yes, there are a few dungeons that have this mechanic. If your HP bar turns purple and your controls are reversed, it's almost certainly a debuff from a boss/mob.
  • CRiiMSoN wrote: »

Yeah some dungeon boss's and BAM's have the ability to invert your controls or give you a hard CC debuff! it took me by complete surprise and totally messed with my head haha!
  • Brucey4Brucey4 ✭✭
    edited March 18
    Not sure if any ones said this yet, but the crafting tables didn't seem to work properly, when you press a button to interact with the tab, it also activates what you have on your hotbar..... e.g. i changed my blink to L3, but L3 in the tab was to only show available crafting, pressing L3 would make me blink instead, & pulling me out of the crafting tab

Edit. ok i just read the workaround...... all good =)
  • HI next part of bugs in obt2

PS4 PRO

1.FPS lots in many locations dont know but maybe give option to use turbo mode in ps4 pro
    With that i think pvp will be like hell
    2.Graphic bugs like this
    Dirg71u.jpg

3. Bug Tera shop some times it lags game only reset works
    mc9iItz.jpg

• Please be aware of the following :

Newly Added Known Issues :

I deleted my character and now I am not able to use their name on a new one!
    - We are aware that deleting a character is not currently freeing their name up for use. Although this will not be addressed during the open beta, we will make every effort to have this corrected by the time the game goes into full release.
    @CobaltDragon Hi, I just wanted to say it would be greatly appreciated to get an update about this issue before ya'll launch so we know going in whether or not names will be one use only.
    thanks.
  • I am waiting for confirmation, but last I heard that was something that had been resolved.
  • I am waiting for confirmation, but last I heard that was something that had been resolved.

Cool, thanks!
  • Je narrive pas a rentré sur un serveur je suis sur xbox one
  • Je narrive pas a rentré sur un serveur je suis sur xbox one
  • XersesXerses ✭✭✭✭
    Please be aware of the following :

@CobaltDragon The audio inside a dungeon or cave is pretty bad. The echos seem to be amplified. I've tried adjusting a bunch of different audio settings within the game and on my headset and nothing works. Please fix my ears T_T
1235»