[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Kumas

Can we make the kumas 20-64 and 65 together again?. since the 65 is pretty much dead and impossible get the achvievements

Comments

• SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    Very much this. Attempting to get champion on my main and all I've really got left are PvP, HMs, super grindy ones (5k bosses), and one that literally can't be done currently (1.5k quests which requires rootstock/beach party quests to reach)
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    can we remove them from game completely please?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the billionth time, EME cannot add, remove, or change content. All they can do is pass on feedback, and then you wait to see if KTERA player base has been saying the same thing so BHS might listen, because they rarely do anything with our feedback.

A real suggestion to actually help you, is to perhaps make a discord group for achievement hunters or make a Saturday/Sunday group of 20-30 people that will spam it at 65 for a few hours. I'm sure you can find people if you advertise it here or on reddit Tera. I guarantee you can find 20-30 people across all 5 servers at least.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »

remove more content in tera, while the game only surviving with console for the next 365 days :3
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

Reeee reeeee I don't like this, remove!!! Others shouldn't play what I don't want them to!!

ever heard the just don't friggn' queue option? Simpler than anything else. Jeez this removing f-tish....
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the billionth time, EME cannot add, remove, or change content. All they can do is pass on feedback, and then you wait to see if KTERA player base has been saying the same thing so BHS might listen, because they rarely do anything with our feedback.

A real suggestion to actually help you, is to perhaps make a discord group for achievement hunters or make a Saturday/Sunday group of 20-30 people that will spam it at 65 for a few hours. I'm sure you can find people if you advertise it here or on reddit Tera. I guarantee you can find 20-30 people across all 5 servers at least.

Maybe expanding the recruitment could work yeah, but a thread here was tried before and... ya didn't pop. It's quite sad that you in practice can't do it after hitting 65 anymore, for the most idiotic of reasons.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    sure, lets remove cs, and all the other bgs as well. also, lets make everyone level 65 to start with, and remove all of the maps except for velika and highwatch. maybe if we are lucky, we can keep iod also. then any content you want to run, you wait in line for it and have it like vanguard requests.
    when you start a new character, you start in velika, and then teleport to highwatch and/or iod. no pegausas, no areas outside of the 2 cities. also no pvp at all unless you agree to it in one of the 2 places. they should remove trade broker and the cash shop. they should also remove all costumes and mounts from the game. they should make all gear the same. the same stats, crystals, innerwear, and so on. there should also only be 1 race with male and female, and only 1 class. there should also be a time limit for how long you can actually play like we can only play for 15 mins per day, per account. you can only make 1 character per account, and only have 1 account per player and/or household.
    would you be happy then??
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope it is not 1 race with male and female

but only one cute elin :3