any no talent system for na/eu?

Comments

• ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    I don't care for the talent system personally, I just wish we were compensated with a buff in dungeons or something to make our runs not take as long. RMH used to be a nice quick fun dungeon and now it takes ages even with a good party.
  • LethalweaponLethalweapon ✭✭
    edited March 26
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I guess Ketoth suggestions works better than waiting for BHS to think what talents should be made pasives for each class.
    Even so this implementation depends on BHS will, and I think they aren't worried about it.

only as a record of how the talent system is broken:
    Haymaker
    cooldown reduced by x(lvl 1 : 1) seconds upon critical hit (when glyphed is 98% of critical)
    when on last level the cooldown of this skill goes to 3s its one of the brawler's main skills (NA cooldown is near to 7s with proper rolls and etchings)

Jackhammer
    talent dmg increased by x(lvl 1 : 32)
    Same as haymaker this two skills combined are responsible for 60% of damage

I'm quoting just 2 talents of one class, if you add common talents that increase 25-40 of power and endurance and so on...

all that added to awakening make a RMHM run last less than 10 minutes on KTera. While on NA a good party without wipe last 25 - 30 minutes

Make your maths.

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    There are actually maths and recorded data available thanks to dps meter running in both regions. Might be against rules here on NA but EU and KR allow dps meter so data gathered in those regions are not against the rules.

Disclaimer:
    THESE ARE CURRENT NUMBERS SO KTERA HAS AWAKENING AND TALENTS WHILE EU/NA NUMBERS ARE WITHOUT AWAKENING

Brawler
    Screen_Shot_2018-03-26_at_12.14.48.png
    Screen_Shot_2018-03-26_at_12.14.40.png

Berserker
    unknown.png
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but those might be slightly inflated because of awakening, but even before awakening they were doing 30-40% more. Your point is very well founded.
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    I'm actually in awe at BHS's decision making. What kind of company makes it so blatantly clear they are ignoring the balancing and needs of 5 other regions? I really hope that eme and the other publishers really push for the talent buffs for other regions. That we're not just whiny foreigners, but have a valid need and concern for the balancing in this game.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    yaaaa those difference in numbers are just utterly disgusting. Thank you so much for sharing Shikine. EME and BHS really need to do something about it. Its not fair our region gets punished so much just because they dont want to activate talents
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    hellno wrote: »
    yaaaa those difference in numbers are just utterly disgusting. Thank you so much for sharing Shikine. EME and BHS really need to do something about it. Its not fair our region gets punished so much just because they dont want to activate talents

It's not just our region -- it's the whole rest of the world. That said, for the sake of making a good argument, it'll be better to show the same comparison after awakening is released, since it muddies the comparison right now.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    Also have to keep in mind that theres many factors you can't compare KTERA with the rest of the world. They have insanely lower ping. Their average skill is much higher then ours like in Starcraft, LoL etc. I've seen alot of KTERA videos with insane perfect tight timing doing whacky manuevers all around the boss or mechanics.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭

It's not just our region -- it's the whole rest of the world. That said, for the sake of making a good argument, it'll be better to show the same comparison after awakening is released, since it muddies the comparison right now.

Yes, since data is published there will be data available after awakening.

What bothers me most is that GF is aware of this as they part of the conversations happening in the online communities and they internally saw these breakdowns as well.
    Lapomko wrote: »
    Also have to keep in mind that theres many factors you can't compare KTERA with the rest of the world. They have insanely lower ping. Their average skill is much higher then ours like in Starcraft, LoL etc. I've seen alot of KTERA videos with insane perfect tight timing doing whacky manuevers all around the boss or mechanics.

I agree with the lower ping part, but not on average skill levels as it has an effect on average dps, but the graph shows recorded dps therefore you see the most skilled people in both regions which in a big country like US bound to be one-two per class who record highest values.
    If you watch german streams you can see those exact same whacky manuevers.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    You have to take these top parses with grain of salt. These are done with paid unethical things that give you inhumane features that cannot be done normally like auto cancellation and stuff.

I've seen these German streams. They try to imitate Ktera top players playstyle but still nowhere near the korean top player skill.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon, @seandynamite You guys are underestimating how important talents are for balancing. This might be a nice read for you guys.
  • walking1987walking1987 ✭✭
    edited March 26

I agree with you on the average skill part, here in NA server I found many players don't even know how to read the skill/item description. even if I tried to tell them, they would just get mad...
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    You have to take these top parses with grain of salt. These are done with paid unethical things that give you inhumane features that cannot be done normally like auto cancellation and stuff.

I've seen these German streams. They try to imitate Ktera top players playstyle but still nowhere near the korean top player skill.

You realize Ktera uses it too right? BHS pretty much told everyone in Ktera where to get it and everything. But lets stick to the actually topic here which is how big off a difference talents make. This is a fact and not a matter of opinion.

I agree with you on the average skill part, here in NA server I found many players don't even know how to read the skill/item description. even if I tried to tell them, they would just get mad...

This is more the casual players in NA are worse. Not the top end game players. The top end theory crafting seems to be much better in NA than Ktera from what I read from Ktera's forums and guides
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    Edit.
    Maybe try hard player for you is what a hard core player is for me. The try-hard falls more into the loser side mean while the hardcore is better know to be a skilled player most of the times.

When did I even mention try hard players??? I said try hard runs. Please learn to read more carefully as you have messed up on on 3 post you have responded to at this point just in this thread
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    Edit.
    Maybe try hard player for you is what a hard core player is for me. The try-hard falls more into the loser side mean while the hardcore is better know to be a skilled player most of the times.

When did I even mention try hard players??? I said try hard runs. Please learn to read more carefully as you have messed up on on 3 post you have responded to at this point just in this thread

You are better off ignoring this user. The person just pretends to know what's going on and is already a meme from other social chat areas to give this person a bad reputation. Keep prolonging this person and you'll get the bait where the thread will end up getting closed that has happened multiple times.
This discussion has been closed.