The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running! Thank you for your patience!

Monster Spawn Active Event?

What is that? uwu apparently is active right now

Comments

• LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭
    CU rally --
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    certain mobs in oblivion woods have near instant respawn after they're killed
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭
    metagame wrote: »

That's just part of the minor leveling rework and has been going on ever since the Male Brawler patch.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    LXM6H9H4JH wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »

That's just part of the minor leveling rework and has been going on ever since the Male Brawler patch.

lv 12 to 22 in 10 minutes
  • they should do that for IOD, takes forever to see them respawn
  • Nope, Nope, and Nope.

We have a monster spawning in all open zones and maintaining 5 spawns at a time. I'm curious how many times y'all will find and kill it. It drops Friendly Noctenium Infusion. So not a big awesome loot table of super crazy cool things that you all will run after. Just a, "what happens if I do this" kinda experiment.
  • SingleBear wrote: »
    Nope, Nope, and Nope.

We have a monster spawning in all open zones and maintaining 5 spawns at a time. I'm curious how many times y'all will find and kill it. It drops Friendly Noctenium Infusion. So not a big awesome loot table of super crazy cool things that you all will run after. Just a, "what happens if I do this" kinda experiment.

well its something i guess. :shrug:
  • offtopic, who the f*** have nice idea to put rally bam on pvp zone? i chose PVE server because i don`t like pvp,why you force me to do pvp if i don`t want? and wtf, what pvp is that? 20 ppl stay and don`t let you kill one boss, how i supose to kill Anansha, if i die instant when i hit boss 2-3 times? realy, is nothing fun in this, go to kill Anansha, if you can, thx for killing this game.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Vasy86le said:
    > offtopic, who the f*** have nice idea to put rally bam on pvp zone? i chose PVE server because i don`t like pvp,why you force me to do pvp if i don`t want? and wtf, what pvp is that? 20 ppl stay and don`t let you kill one boss, how i supose to kill Anansha, if i die instant when i hit boss 2-3 times? realy, is nothing fun in this, go to kill Anansha, if you can, thx for killing this game.

1 day is pve, other day is pvp. You can choose not to participate on pvp days. You can also play a ranged class on pvp days and not be bothered with most of the pvp.
    Take into consideration that pvp servers are forced to pve half of the time as well, this was a good compromise when you look at it.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @Vasy86le said:
    > offtopic, who the f*** have nice idea to put rally bam on pvp zone? i chose PVE server because i don`t like pvp,why you force me to do pvp if i don`t want? and wtf, what pvp is that? 20 ppl stay and don`t let you kill one boss, how i supose to kill Anansha, if i die instant when i hit boss 2-3 times? realy, is nothing fun in this, go to kill Anansha, if you can, thx for killing this game.

1 day is pve, other day is pvp. You can choose not to participate on pvp days. You can also play a ranged class on pvp days and not be bothered with most of the pvp.
    Take into consideration that pvp servers are forced to pve half of the time as well, this was a good compromise when you look at it.

So far I done this Rally on CU there has been more PvE rallies than PvP (like 1/3 of them are PvP) so PvP servers are the ones with the downside here u_u
  • Sorry for more off topic, but is there a calendar of some sort, to know if its PvP or PvE rally?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for more off topic, but is there a calendar of some sort, to know if its PvP or PvE rally?

I have no oficial info about this but so far the Rally has been:
    - Monday PvE
    - Tuesday PvP
    - Wednesday PvE
    - Thursday PvE
    - Friday PvP
    - Saturday No Rally
    - Sunday PvE

• Sweet, thank you very much.
  • Vasy86le wrote: »
    offtopic, who the f*** have nice idea to put rally bam on pvp zone? i chose PVE server because i don`t like pvp,why you force me to do pvp if i don`t want? and wtf, what pvp is that? 20 ppl stay and don`t let you kill one boss, how i supose to kill Anansha, if i die instant when i hit boss 2-3 times? realy, is nothing fun in this, go to kill Anansha, if you can, thx for killing this game.

TBH why not just make the rallies on PvE servers PvE and PvP servers PvP....

• McOnosRep wrote: »
    Vasy86le wrote: »
    offtopic, who the f*** have nice idea to put rally bam on pvp zone? i chose PVE server because i don`t like pvp,why you force me to do pvp if i don`t want? and wtf, what pvp is that? 20 ppl stay and don`t let you kill one boss, how i supose to kill Anansha, if i die instant when i hit boss 2-3 times? realy, is nothing fun in this, go to kill Anansha, if you can, thx for killing this game.

TBH why not just make the rallies on PvE servers PvE and PvP servers PvP....

PVE servers shouldn't have CU/Rally at all, pvp zone and all :) .