TERA Console Chat

In regards to my complaint previously on the BETA and the feedback received it seems we will have the chat restriction looked at as well as the formatting of the chat UI. Most likely the restriction system will still exist in the game however it will be fixed.

Previous thread addressing the issue: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/21829/chat-restriction-please-read

Response:
v2ZNxf6.png

Comments

• The actual Chat Filter might be changed at Launch to be less restrictive, but I was still awaiting confirmation.
  • Good, it needed looking at.
    Simply having a general civil conversation in global chat via keyboard was a chore.
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    Very good. I love being able to use common everyday words to communicate.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 26
    oEASYLIFEo wrote: »
    Good, it needed looking at.
    Simply having a general civil conversation in global chat via keyboard was a chore.
    True. It wasn't as bad as others I've seen (Blade & Soul's beta censored "is", "ca", "he", "re" and MANY other common 2 and 3 letter things), but still I'm glad it's getting looked at too. :)
  • Obviously the new changes won't be perfect, so feel free to use this thread ( or a new thread ) to post things you might notice as being still blocked that is innocent enough, and shouldn't be blocked.
  • Obviously the new changes won't be perfect, so feel free to use this thread ( or a new thread ) to post things you might notice as being still blocked that is innocent enough, and shouldn't be blocked.
    Do you know if the name creation filter will be fixed too?
  • I believe that was something else getting a change, but same deal, might not be perfect right away, and we can remove restricts that are brought to our attention when it's appropriate.
  • I believe that was something else getting a change, but same deal, might not be perfect right away, and we can remove restricts that are brought to our attention when it's appropriate.
    Ok last thing will the fix be at launch or later on?
  • EmpressSin wrote: »
    At Launch
  • Wi2ardWi2ard ✭✭✭
    Nice info. Thanks for following up with us.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    EmpressSin wrote: »
    At Launch
    Thank you for all your assistance with us today by the way. =)
  • Happy to help. :)
  • Thank you for the info and fast replies .
  • The game been good I seen the class list I was hopeing the gunner or valkyrie would of been in it launch.. other wise I have no complants
  • ViftsVifts ✭✭
    Damaera wrote: »
    The game been good I seen the class list I was hopeing the gunner or valkyrie would of been in it launch.. other wise I have no complants

If the patch is up to Imperator it should have Gunner and possibly Ninja with Valk not far off