Founder items

Just a question. If i buy the T4 pack, will i get the halo AND the wings? Kinda seems backwards if you only get one instead of the other just like the mounts.

Its not necessarily clear if you get additional cosmetics from lower tiers included with the next higher tier. Unless I'm blind u.u

Comments

• BrownDiBrownDi ✭✭
    Nope, you do not get lower tier items.
  • edited March 26
    Buying the Ultimate Founder's Pack does not provide what is listed for the Supreme, Deluxe, and standard Founder's Pack.
    Please keep in mind that if you choose one, you will not be able to upgrade to a higher type at a later time, but it will allow each type of Founder's Pack to stack.
  • Ahhh thanks Cobalt/Browndj.

Kinda sucks, but hey I will take what I can get!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon when is going to be released those founders pack at PS Store?

I am from México but I don't see anything on PS Store about Tera.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Tuesday the 27th (Tomorrow) at 8AM PDT.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Tuesday the 27th (Tomorrow) at 8AM PDT.

Ty.
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    > @CobaltDragon when is going to be released those founders pack at PS Store?
    >
    > I am from México but I don't see anything on PS Store about Tera.

Hey, Is your PlayStation Store your own (Mexican) or do you use PSN US? I'm disappointed with PSN BR without Tera. :s
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 27
    ET6JNP37Y7 wrote: »
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > @CobaltDragon when is going to be released those founders pack at PS Store?
    >
    > I am from México but I don't see anything on PS Store about Tera.

Hey, Is your PlayStation Store your own (Mexican) or do you use PSN US? I'm disappointed with PSN BR without Tera. :s

https://store.playstation.com/es-mx/home/games They have their own store, and Mexico is on the published list, so it doesn't matter if he uses Mex or USA store, nor if he uses a Mex or USA account.
  • > @Zazaaji said:
    > ET6JNP37Y7 wrote: »
    >
    > > @ElinUsagi said:
    > > @CobaltDragon when is going to be released those founders pack at PS Store?
    > >
    > > I am from México but I don't see anything on PS Store about Tera.
    >
    > Hey, Is your PlayStation Store your own (Mexican) or do you use PSN US? I'm disappointed with PSN BR without Tera. :s
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > https://store.playstation.com/es-mx/home/games They have their own store, and Mexico is on the published list, so it doesn't matter if he uses Mex or USA store, nor if he uses a Mex or USA account.

Sorry, my mistake. Lack of attention, I saw Mexico in the list, but my head is almost exploding because Brazil isn't on the list.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 27
    ET6JNP37Y7 wrote: »
    Sorry, my mistake. Lack of attention, I saw Mexico in the list, but my head is almost exploding because Brazil isn't on the list.
    You and 4 others that I've seen on these forums. Maybe all of you need to get into a PM group message, find a way to play together on NA servers if you want.