No gunner ?

Why no gunner for founder pack?

Comments

• ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 26
    Because there is no Gunner on consoles yet at all.
  • How long time for gunner ?
  • Takeshy wrote: »
    How long time for gunner ?
    It will become available in the near future, but there isn't an exact ETA that can be provided at this time.
  • Srly ? This is a joke man? How ils possible
  • Takeshy wrote: »
    It will become available in the near future, but there isn't an exact ETA that can be provided at this time.

I don't understand how this is possible, Brawler came out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after the Gunner class but yet the Brawler is available at launch.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 27
    Takeshy wrote: »

I don't understand how this is possible, Brawler came out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after the Gunner class but yet the Brawler is available at launch.
    My guess is either some sort of programming limitations/complications with porting Gunner to consoles, or the Brawler is simply much more popular.
  • Zazaaji wrote: »

My guess is either some sort of programming limitations/complications with porting Gunner to consoles, or the Brawler is simply much more popular.

Possibly, they could have also just decided to prioritize getting another tank class in the game instead of 2 more DPS with Gunner and Ninja.
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    Zazaaji wrote: »

Possibly, they could have also just decided to prioritize getting another tank class in the game instead of 2 more DPS with Gunner and Ninja.

Ninja is not on Launch also, It wasn't in OBT
  • nvm rereading posts is important XD
  • edited March 27
    I'm pretty disappointed knowing gunner isn't gonna be at launch and I was really looking forward to playing gunner class too. :/

Guess i'll use Reaper class for time being.
  • Me too. I waiting 2 fking year for playing tera consol. And no complet game classe after 2 year ? Srly this is my favorite classe. You made me enmasse verry. 2 year waiting for imcomplete game. And you Said me "It will become available in the near future, but there isn't an exact ETA that can be provided at this time" WTF is that fking futur ? I am verry angry Enmasse and i am not the only one.
  • Sorry for my english i do my best. But i am sur you understand me Enmasse.
  • I remember reading somewhere they are closing the gap or getting close to closing it with a big patch soon...I'm trying to find it...
  • SynnZero wrote: »
    I remember reading somewhere they are closing the gap or getting close to closing it with a big patch soon...I'm trying to find it...

i would like to see that :p
  • SynnZero wrote: »
    I remember reading somewhere they are closing the gap or getting close to closing it with a big patch soon...I'm trying to find it...

Were they referring to the gap of Consoles to PC? Because I thought I rem hearing something similar with PC Tera to ktera, or maybe I was thinking of a different game but it did sound familiar. Though it probably wouldn't take too long for them to close the gap of Console and PC versions, so maybe it was referring to that gap.