There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (4/24) from 8 A.M. - Noon PDT

Hello, i am new to this game :) Any suggestions on which server I should start out on?

Also whats your favorite class? And is there anything I should know or do, that could help me in any way during my beginning journey?

Best Answer

• Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Start on TR or MT they are the most active.

Answers

• okay sweet, ty :D
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭
    TR is the most populated server for PVE
    MT is the most populated server for PVP-65

I reccomend one of those servers.

For the classes, just try them out and play the one YOU like the most.. or you will drop the game eventually.
    Watching youtube POV videos from different classes could help you out but the best advise is to actually play the classes yourself.

For example, my first char was an Archer and i deleted it sometime later cause it wasn't for me even tho it was the one i liked the most visually... then started playing slayer and loved it.

• Thanks for the info :) I was actually aiming to see how many people would say which class the most then try that one out. .. First time here so I figured I'd get any info about anything before I start then judge for myself :). Thanks everyone!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    bit hard to answer that part of the question when theres so many things that can make a class good oe bad for any individual from ping to preference , like we have three healers that are all different so one may suit you when the others nay not so It comes down to what role you may like what your able to do with it and your ping if that class is ping reliant

edit :~ on a side note I have alts on all servers and to me no one server seems any better or worse than others , some seem to have problems at end game so they prefer the two mentioned tho , me its more how I feel on the day as to where I play
  • @Lynxzer
    What do u mean by MT and TR ? xD
    in the game i can only see server names, and non of them contain MT or TR :P
  • OMG I just realized I've downloaded the EU server from gameforge OMG!!!!!
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭
    6WNC5936HW wrote: »
    OMG I just realized I've downloaded the EU server from gameforge OMG!!!!!

lol
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    6WNC5936HW wrote: »
    OMG I just realized I've downloaded the EU server from gameforge OMG!!!!!

You're the third or fourth person in the last little while to be asking about EU servers on this forum. But for once it sounds like you wanted NA servers whereas they wanted the EU forums.

WELCOME. Lynxzer is entirely correct--I hope this helps.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    HTAX43PNNC wrote: »
    Also whats your favorite class? And is there anything I should know or do, that could help me in any way during my beginning journey?
    elin ninja, because they can clone other elins :3
    961665TERAScreenShot20160817140806.png
  • Baraka in a bear suit. Warrior, slayer, sorcerer; they're all good. The bear suit is the important part.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭
    Slight bias there, don't ya think.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Slight bias there, don't ya think.

Oh pish-posh. He would nevar.
  • Anything where you can be something other than an Elin, because Elis are mutated sewer rats and who wants to play a mutated sewer rat?