So what was the though process behind not making a access only founder pack?

It just seems weird to not have a cheaper 10-15$ pack that grants only the access, i fell like there's a lot of people who wouldn't hesitate to spend that much for the early access but won't pay 30$+ because the extra stuff in those packs aren't really anything they wanted in the first place.

Comments

• ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    I agree. $30 is hard for me to afford without selling some PS4 games to Gamestop. Most other MMO's offer $5 or $10 Fouder's Packs that offer only Early Access and nothing more.
    Kinda seems odd they left that out.
  • Can you please make founders with just early access for like $15. It's not too late.

@CobaltDragon
  • The currency packs have founders pack in the description, maybe these allow it? Cheapest pack isnt much. May need clarification
  • J57LR39EYA wrote: »
    Can you please make founders with just early access for like $15. It's not too late.
    I think it's past the time frame, unfortunately...
    A new Package would need additional testing and approval by both Sony / Microsoft.
  • J57LR39EYA wrote: »
    Can you please make founders with just early access for like $15. It's not too late.
    A new Package would need additional testing and approval by both Sony / Microsoft.

That's a shame.. i mean i am ready to spend money on this game but the only things i wanted were early access and elite status and now unless i'm missing something there's no way for me to get these without also spending money on items i don't want.
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    J57LR39EYA wrote: »

That's a shame.. i mean i am ready to spend money on this game but the only things i wanted were early access and elite status and now unless i'm missing something there's no way for me to get these without also spending money on items i don't want.

in all reality you are mostly paying for those things anyway, plus EMP which can in turn be used for more ELite.
    throw in some bank space or character slots which most people will end up buying at some point and you bascially getting the mounts, pets, keys for free.
  • edited March 26
    @CobaltDragon Can you confirm/deny the currency packs/month of elite grants founders access as the info on PSN currently has founders pack in the description.

Sorry to bother you. No doubt youre quite busy atm
  • @CobaltDragon Can you confirm/deny the currency packs/month of elite grants founders access as the info on PSN currently has founders pack in the description.
    Can you provide a Screenshot, and also state if you are viewing the Store for NA / EU ?
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    J57LR39EYA wrote: »

in all reality you are mostly paying for those things anyway, plus EMP which can in turn be used for more ELite.
    throw in some bank space or character slots which most people will end up buying at some point and you bascially getting the mounts, pets, keys for free.

Well i will be getting a pack anyway but i will still say that it's rather poor business practice to not allow your costumers to get only what they want.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 26
    The insane entitlement and arrogance (not to mention hardly even readable due to their grammar) of the new posters today in numerous threads...... wow..... :s
  • edited March 27
    Just trying to get it from my ps4 now, hold on.

• Looking into this myself, what you have stated is currently displayed ( at least on PSN EU ) , showing Founder's Pack in front of all types of purchases, including EMP and Elite...

This was not intended, and is a display / typo issue.

The standalone EMP purchases and Elite Status purchase do not offer any tiers of Founder's Pack.
  • your in NA? it's not up on store for me. don't think its supposed to be...
  • I think the only thing I'm genuinely concerned and confused about is how they thought it was acceptable to suddenly drop the bomb that Early Access starts tomorrow after having literally two pretty shakey beta tests in the last two weeks. I don't understand their thinking with this move... It would have been really nice to actually have a heads up instead of getting blindsided by things like this. I also agree, though. The prices for what you get and such in these is.. kinda eh. It doesn't really feel like you get anything decent until the second or third tier. I was ready to pay for these things, too.. but sadly, not at the end of a month when bills are about to be due.

If these stay up a while after launch, I may toss some money into it. But as of now, it's not lookin' too hot with how EME is handling this..
  • Ahh ok thanks. I thought it would be the case, but I almost bought one of them. Others might go one step further. But youre aware now.