[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

So what was the though process behind not making a access only founder pack?

2»

Comments

• K4TDCYEPR6K4TDCYEPR6 ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I think the only thing I'm genuinely concerned and confused about is how they thought it was acceptable to suddenly drop the bomb that Early Access starts tomorrow after having literally two pretty shakey beta tests in the last two weeks. I don't understand their thinking with this move... It would have been really nice to actually have a heads up instead of getting blindsided by things like this. I also agree, though. The prices for what you get and such in these is.. kinda eh. It doesn't really feel like you get anything decent until the second or third tier. I was ready to pay for these things, too.. but sadly, not at the end of a month when bills are about to be due.

If these stay up a while after launch, I may toss some money into it. But as of now, it's not lookin' too hot with how EME is handling this..

I would have atless hoped they would put up the client and packs up for sell 24 hours before the game went live but it is what it is, all that's left to see is how well will the game performs on launch day.
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    It just seems weird to not have a cheaper 10-15$ pack that grants only the access, i fell like there's a lot of people who wouldn't hesitate to spend that much for the early access but won't pay 30$+ because the extra stuff in those packs aren't really anything they wanted in the first place.

Simply answer, they make more money by forcing you to pay for stuff you don't want.
  • And I just wanted to know if we in Brazil will have the chance of the game being released on PlayStation Store BR! Very sad! Ignored since Beta. :'( :'(
  • KL4EW5HYYK wrote: »
    K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    It just seems weird to not have a cheaper 10-15$ pack that grants only the access, i fell like there's a lot of people who wouldn't hesitate to spend that much for the early access but won't pay 30$+ because the extra stuff in those packs aren't really anything they wanted in the first place.

Simply answer, they make more money by forcing you to pay for stuff you don't want.

Well the though did cross my mind but i didn't want to be that cynical about the whole thing, it's not that big of a deal.
    ET6JNP37Y7 wrote: »
    And I just wanted to know if we in Brazil will have the chance of the game being released on PlayStation Store BR! Very sad! Ignored since Beta. :'( :'(

Sorry to break it to you but Brazil is not one of the licensed territory for Tera console.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    KL4EW5HYYK wrote: »
    K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »

They are not forcing you, if you want early access you have to pay, if you don't want to pay the game will come free after a week.

Also, I can asure you that auto loot pets and extra bank tabs are really usefull in-game, more than you really think.