I know its late but Twitch Prime

A free Twitch Prime bundle with just the 7 days early access and maybe a char slot would be awesome.

Comments

• YFM4RCDACR wrote: »
    A free Twitch Prime bundle with just the 7 days early access and maybe a char slot would be awesome.
    That is a great suggestion.
  • ZazaajiZazaaji ✭✭
    edited March 27
    YFM4RCDACR wrote: »
    That is a great suggestion.
    Realistic suggestion though? If it ends up being cheaper than $30 total I'll buy it, even though I don't use Twitch at all. I'm seriously having issues coming up with $30 in trades to afford it.
  • please do this
  • bumopp for recog
  • QuinX7QuinX7 ✭✭
    edited April 15
    Yeah character slot would have been great! And also the system with different versions of mounts (acc bound / char bound / old haircuts / new haircuts) should really be changed in my oppinion.

I do understand that TERA has to make money somehow, but I feel it gives it a bit of a cheap look (Just my oppinion). It is free, yeah, but I feel a clear philosophy should get implemented and some features are just better for the community which is a fact. I would decide to go with the mainstream and make all items account bound in this specific regard. But ultimately to make the game generally more succesful we need customisation and just all the features big games have :/ To be very honest I wouldn't mind paying a sub for TERA again, you can just see the trend in the end why sub games are more succesful because the ressources get used for content and more.

However that character slots can (hopefully soon on console) be bought with gold is a great thing! same for pets, which makes it achievable :)