Possible Login Issues??

My entire guild is having serious log in issues. Some are able to log into the game just fine, others can't at all. They hit log in like several times then when it finally logs them in the game launches but crashes instantly with error code: 0101:FFFF. (The codes change as well, but the majority of the codes are 0101). I've also been experiencing this. I tried the launcher normally, and then by running it as admin. I had to spam click the log in button just for it to actually log me in and not just refresh to the log in popup. Nothing I've tried has fixed this. What's going on???

Comments

• edited March 2018
    i cant log in at all. it keeps lagging then keeps erasing my email and everything. dont even get an error what so ever
  • Same issue as OP here as well I can't log in. I'm using the Steam version of game.
  • Same problem here. Typing login data, press Submit...short load...nothing happens except deleting login data so you have to fill them again.
  • iCandyKillziCandyKillz ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    My boyfriend was finally able to get into game but his elite status is MISSING. He just turned it on like 1 week ago, if that.

DO NOT LOG IN UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!!
  • When I get in and try to select a server it freezes and closes the game. I'm having the issues you listed as well.
  • yea same here, when i try to select the server, the client crash and i get the error code 0101:FFFF
  • seems like they are already on it
  • Elite is gone. RIP
  • TJ35J7F9N9 wrote: »
    Elite is gone. RIP

couldn't open the tera store while in game either
  • same problem here, can't log :cold_sweat:
  • edited March 2018
    Same!!! logged in this morning to see my elite status was missing, so I tried to relog to see if it would fix itself.. but then I couldn't log anymore, it would keep crashing after the server selection screen! :'( I'm on PC.
  • VoidyvoidVoidyvoid
    edited March 2018
    So it seems we are sharing the ps4 server issues. I can get in but after the server select screen when i choose one it crashes me out as well.
    Edit: This is the error code i'm getting 0101:81f7
  • same problem here trought it whas only me so i changed my ps but even that not helping-.-
  • This is due to the console early access launching today and they underestimated the number of players getting founders packs, all platforms are using the same login servers.
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    This is due to the console early access launching today and they underestimated the number of players getting founders packs, all platforms are using the same login servers.

Why on gods creation would they use the same log in servers for console and pc -_-
This discussion has been closed.