[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Possible Login Issues??

2»

Comments

• Same!!! logged in this morning to see my elite status was missing, so I tried to relog to see if it would fix itself.. but then I couldn't log anymore, it would keep crashing after the server selection screen! :'( I'm on PC.

sameeeeeee :cry:
  • K4TDCYEPR6 wrote: »
    This is due to the console early access launching today and they underestimated the number of players getting founders packs, all platforms are using the same login servers.

Why on gods creation would they use the same log in servers for console and pc -_-

I have no idea, all i know is that i payed 30$ for a founders pack and i'v been looking at a login error for a hour and a half.
  • same here! cannot in game! when i try to select the server, the client crash and i get the error code 0101:FFFF
  • unknown.png
    can confirm after trying to log into the site for ages that elite hasn't been removed off accounts, just not detected in game or something.
    I have no idea, all i know is that i payed 30$ for a founders pack and i'v been looking at a login error for a hour and a half.

I'm glad I made this post then. They noticed it fairly quick after I made this. Hopefully they will come up with a fix soon! In the mean time, I suggest not stressing the servers by continuous log ins, and just wait for the fix. c:
  • same, about 50% of my friends that I've tried to run stuff with on FF today can't log in. Their game crashes every time they try to go further than server select i believe :/ send halp plz D:

I'm glad I made this post then. They noticed it fairly quick after I made this. Hopefully they will come up with a fix soon! In the mean time, I suggest not stressing the servers by continuous log ins, and just wait for the fix. c:

I just can't help but wonder how the people who got the ultimate pack(150$+ with taxes) are felling right now.
  • This is what happens when a game that ' ' can't ' ' be fixed on PC is implemented on more platforms I suppose.

GGWP Eme.
  • finally i can enter, right now i'm in the game <3 <3 <3 <3
This discussion has been closed.