Tera not on xbox store?

I have looked everywhere and can not find it at all.

Comments

• https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/22582/tera-console-countries-that-we-are-licensed-to-publish-in
    If you still do not see TERA, Founder's Packs, or EMP / Elite Status for TERA in your Console Platform's store after 8AM PDT today, it most likely means that the regional location for your Account's Profile is not in a location we are licensed to publish TERA Console in at Launch.

Some locations may be added over time, but I cannot confirm which ones, or how soon that would be.

For now, the best real option I can provide, is mentioning that some players here within the Forums have found ways to still access from locations where we didn't have a license, so if you want to access sooner than later, you can try checking for the workaround that was provided by those players.
  • It turns out Xbox has a rubbish search system...found it in the end, thank you for letting ,e know :)
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/22582/tera-console-countries-that-we-are-licensed-to-publish-in
    > If you still do not see TERA, Founder's Packs, or EMP / Elite Status for TERA in your Console Platform's store after 8AM PDT today, it most likely means that the regional location for your Account's Profile is not in a location we are licensed to publish TERA Console in at Launch.
    >
    > Some locations may be added over time, but I cannot confirm which ones, or how soon that would be.
    >
    > For now, the best real option I can provide, is mentioning that some players here within the Forums have found ways to still access from locations where we didn't have a license, so if you want to access sooner than later, you can try checking for the workaround that was provided by those players.

So Australia xbox would be added in soon? Maybe before release? Since i'd like to get the founders pack
  • JohnNapalmJohnNapalm ✭✭
    edited March 27
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/22582/tera-console-countries-that-we-are-licensed-to-publish-in
    > If you still do not see TERA, Founder's Packs, or EMP / Elite Status for TERA in your Console Platform's store after 8AM PDT today, it most likely means that the regional location for your Account's Profile is not in a location we are licensed to publish TERA Console in at Launch.
    >
    > Some locations may be added over time, but I cannot confirm which ones, or how soon that would be.
    >
    > For now, the best real option I can provide, is mentioning that some players here within the Forums have found ways to still access from locations where we didn't have a license, so if you want to access sooner than later, you can try checking for the workaround that was provided by those players.

So Australia xbox would be added in soon? Maybe before release? Since i'd like to get the founders pack

i doubt , they gonna take months to add other locations and im 90% sure that we (that are not in licensed locations) arent gonna be able to buy those founders packs neighter Elite status for a long time ^^

PS: not sure but i think we'rent gonna be able to buy founders pack at all since after some time they remove it like it was on PC ^^
  • TGWolfTGWolf ✭✭
    @TheKingsAvatar

Probably not unfortunately, it's an almost universal precedent that all the MMOs on X1 have taken a minimum of 1-2 months from release in other regions/countries to release in Australia.

Given that we can't get a more detailed answer, all we can presume is that there is some issue with acquiring the licensing rights to provide the game in Australia. Whether it's Dev. side or MS side is unknown to anyone but them but if ps4 can get the rights to have the game in Australia then there is no excuse for X1 not to have the same.

Australia won't be getting the Founders packs, early access or possibly the game at all as it stands. It sucks, we've been screwed as usual and all we can do is wait.