Alliance

Comments

• Still waiting on EME Staff or @CobaltDragon to give the word that they are going to say something about this.
    I did sent the request forward, stating that :

Quite a few players have been requesting the return of a revamped "Crusades" / "Alliance System", and the return of the Original "Island of Dawn" as content.

(In order to bring back the "Alliance System", some efforts would need to made to prevent Player-Vs-Player Kill Feeding)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!

I miss running keys and farming my own noctenium in Alliance.

I cannot say how much I miss Isle of Dawn. I remember I used to hang out there all the time. I'm not sure why grunge and destruction became the default colors of this MMO. (Char select screen, new IoD, most dungeons) But the areas I love best were Salerun's and IoD.
  • @CobaltDragon bro i dont tell u bring back alliance or the old iod again... i just want to know if u can contact with korean eme ppl and suggest this about alliance and old iod revamped
  • Still waiting on EME Staff or @CobaltDragon to give the word that they are going to say something about this.

Quite a few players have been requesting the return of a revamped "Crusades" / "Alliance System", and the return of the Original "Island of Dawn" as content.

(In order to bring back the "Alliance System", some efforts would need to made to prevent Player-Vs-Player Kill Feeding)

I actually logged in to the forums in like 2-3+ years just to say AMAZING, YES, YES, PLEASE YES YES
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon bro i dont tell u bring back alliance or the old iod again... i just want to know if u can contact with korean eme ppl and suggest this about alliance and old iod revamped
    me and many others are asking for it back.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on EME Staff or @CobaltDragon to give the word that they are going to say something about this.

I love you.
  • If Alliance came back I would play a lot more often.
  • KillstyleKillstyle ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on EME Staff or @CobaltDragon to give the word that they are going to say something about this.

Simple replies like this one go a long way. Thanks for passing it on. I appreciate it. Keep up the good work. =)
  • Killstyle wrote: »

Simple replies like this one go a long way. Thanks for passing it on. I appreciate it. Keep up the good work. =)

Indeed, I hope they can make it good again with the new team. It died so baddly cause of lack of ANY balance. The loot was all VM2 stuff in a VM(7?) era, rewards were meh, balancing was weird, and the NPC AI was....yea

Fingers crossed
  • FiressFiress ✭✭
    Alliance wise. Just take a quick little look on how Neverwinter did their Alliances. It worked well. Also a good way to join groups and queue up faster.
  • i did not read all the replies.
    i loved alliance when i played tera years ago.
    i would very much like to have it on this fresh console start.
    +1 for Alliance Rework.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    I too agree with this threads ideas
    Wish the same could happen with nexus to tho but i think all i can do is wish
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAM5NY3YE7 wrote: »
    i did not read all the replies.
    i loved alliance when i played tera years ago.
    i would very much like to have it on this fresh console start.
    +1 for Alliance Rework.

Well good luck lol... you aren't getting it, especially not on console.
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited March 27
    Cobalt, could the kill feed issue not be addressed by simply applying an automatic lock out of the Ali area if the same player(s) are killed by one player either too fast, too often, or repeated killing of the same player?

Disciplinary actions like bans should never go automatic, but staff could simply take action against players who are flagging the auto lock out on the regular.

The only issues with this idea would be;
    (never minding bugs glitches and other issues that are common from BHS)

People getting locked out picking off the same weakling trying to do their Ali dailies. At the same time, it would cool the heels of people who hunt players who are unable/incapable of defending themselves, and allow those who are not fluent in PVP or geared to complete their dailies.

Also, someone killing the same person over in over while raids are going head to head, but that could be solved with a immediate area population switch for the auto lock out system. (people don't feed in front of an audience)

~Personally, I see nothing wrong with inconveniencing some one who's kill source is easy pickings. But I can understand how that could bring on unnecessary support tickets.

Hey Cobalt, I too would like to see a revised Alliance system. But I also feel the early Vanarch system had amazing potential as well.