More than one founder pack,more than one founder title?

if i buy the ultimate pack and basic pack can i get more than one founder title and can both be in the item claim at the same time?

Comments

• Yes, you would get 2 of the Single-Use "Founders Status" titles to apply to the 2 character's of your choice.
  • and these can be in item claim at the same time? they wont over write one another?
  • Correct, you can choose to claim one on any character / server, and keep the other in Item Claim until you've decided on another character
  • Awesome thank you for answering ill do that
  • Does this also work with the mounts and cosmetic for purchasing different packs? @CobaltDragon
  • Founder titles should be account bound. I shouldn't have to pay again to have the title on another character.
  • Wow really? The founder tittle is single use? Guess I have to choose wisely what character I want to show it off on then eh?
  • SetianSetian ✭✭
    wow pc founder titles are account bound whats up with 1 title per claim only on 1 char thats pretty harsh.. It needs to be account bound!
  • > @Kage0okami said:
    > Wow really? The founder tittle is single use? Guess I have to choose wisely what character I want to show it off on then eh?

Same with the founder's mount. It's honestly unfortunate.
  • Can you store the title in the bank