[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

TERA - PS4 and PlayStation®Plus

I was about to buy a founder pack and reading the content on his description I read this:
El juego completo requiere ser miembro de PlayStation®Plus para acceder a las partidas multijugador online

This translate on english as "The complete game requires being a PlayStation®Plus member to access online multiplayer games".

I have PS Plus so I won't have any issues with this but most of my friends with a PS4 don't have it, so my question is how affects the lack of PS Plus to those who want to play Tera on PS4?

Comments

• VoidBlueVoidBlue ✭✭✭
    It shouldn't require ps+ since it's a free to play game.
  • Tera console version on PlayStation 4 doesn't require PlayStation plus the PlayStation store info stating this is incorrect
  • CobaltDragonCobaltDragon admin
    edited March 2018
    It does not require PlayStation® Plus
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the clarification.